Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD: 2/11
Delivery scheduled: 3/31 - they gave me a location on the opposite side of Orlando from me. Later on the 30th they tell me it will be at the closer Tesla store to me. I can't make the pickup so they move the car back to the other side of Orlando again for pickup now on the 1st. Thanks for the 30 extra miles on my new car. I really hope it doesn't have rock chips from that, it's going straight to PPF when I pick it up today, finally.

Tesla customer service is trash. Called to get an update on my order as the bank called and informed me that the loan offer is about to expire. I requested a callback/follow up from the Tesla team and they just kept giving me the run around. Pretty sad with the customer service with them lately.

Reactions: FitzRX7
Prices just dropped on Tesla's website so all colors can theoretically fall below the 55k tax credit limit, anyone able to switch color? I have grey scheduled for delivery and VIN assigned, but would prefer red now that the price is below the limit. Anyone know if they'll let you switch?

Prices just dropped on Tesla's website so all colors can theoretically fall below the 55k tax credit limit, anyone able to switch color? I have grey scheduled for delivery and VIN assigned, but would prefer red now that the price is below the limit. Anyone know if they'll let you switch?

When you open your Tesla App and click on “manage”, scroll down and see if it has a link to update your configuration

I was able to change mine from white to red, but I don’t have a VIN yet

When you open your Tesla App and click on “manage”, scroll down and see if it has a link to update your configuration

I was able to change mine from white to red, but I don’t have a VIN yet

I forgot to add this picture, sorry

Attachments

• F048136A-5F5A-450D-8EA9-28CF3C4268CD.jpeg
    F048136A-5F5A-450D-8EA9-28CF3C4268CD.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 99
I talked to the advisor that texted me when my VIN was assigned and they were able to make the change, but I couldn't do it myself as several people have noted. Still shows as the same delivery date but I expect that may get pushed back.