Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla.jpg

Picked it up today. 10 calendar days from ordering to pickup. Not bad at all.

I am being told that my scheduled delivery time slot is still tentative and that I will receive a final confirmation within 24h of actual delivery. Did you have a similar experience?
Sort of, but I pushed to get it as early as possible. I was texting with them and they told me that once I get my options for delivery from the automated system to text them and they'd see if they could override it, which is what they did for me.

I tried that as well, but I am very frustrated by their customer support. Some of them do not even bother to check where the car is while claiming they do not have that info, while others tell me exactly where the car is.
They are now telling me that their trade-in team needs to finalize the offer and that is why my final payment tab is greyed out. Which is weird cause I have already accepted their final trade in offer.

OD: 04/07/23
M3P Midnight Silver Metallic / Black Interior
Louisville, KY
1st EDD: April 2023
2nd EDD: April 15th-29th
? EDD: Start day updated daily on the 16th, (April 16th-29th, 17th-29th), etc until 21st
3rd EDD: on 22nd updated April 29th-May 16th
VIN Issued: 04/22/23
4th: EDD updated 4/22 to May 6th-May 12th
5th: EDD updated 4/29 to April 30th-May 8th
Morning of 4/29 got the schedule delivery text.
Delivery Scheduled: May 5th
Was contacted by text on 5/2 that i could move my deliver appointment up to 5/3 or 5/4 if I wanted. Took delivery on 5/3. A few minor issues, couple of small scratches around the car, noticed on the drive home that the window trim isn't seated well on the drivers window and letting road noise in and the steering wheel isn't straight. Set up a service appointment to have it all taken care of which is where the car is right now.

Lots of demo M3Ps with low kms available in Ontario (I picked one up last week). I wonder if they’re getting rid of the showroom/demo M3Ps to make way for a new LFP performance?

The reason I’m thinking this is because MYP range is down so it is being hypothesized those are going to be shipped from China (this is for Canada only I believe)