Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Photo Gallery (Unofficial)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
26320192vd.png

26320194me.jpg

26320196ry.jpg

26320197qs.jpg

26320201yi.jpg

26320202oh.jpg

26320204pm.jpg

26320206rc.jpg

26320208yb.jpg

Reactions: sickfox
That's not the multi-coat red that's available for the Model S, right? This is a different red?
I really, really, really hope this color will be an option. This is the only color my wife and I can agree on.
She hates white, I think the elegant form of the car doesn't really shine through in metallic black (matte is a big "nope" from both of us) and all the other options are a "maybe" at best...

Hmm, I wonder if that fellow driving is really tall. That looks very tight against that center console (like he'd be banging his elbow all the time). And I am definitely not getting white. Those console covers are going to get sooo dirty.

Eidt: upon closer inspection, I think the tightness of the center console might be an optical illusion from the camera angle.

How would a windshield HUD be visible with so much light in the cabin? My guess is the M3 will come with tinted windows, and pano-roof unlike this grey prototype.
My Volvo xc90 has HUD and it's viable in all lighting conditions even brightest sunlight. However...a big however, if you wear polarized sunglasses you can't see the HUD which is fine when redundant displays are present....

Re center display screen: Please more integration and bigger radius on corners, say 1-1/4" R. This interior architecture does seem more or less like the same old, same old from the reveal.
Probably because that is one of the prototype cars that was at the reveal. I don't expect much changes to those interiors. An updated interior will probably appear in new prototypes.

Ok, new interior shots of the M3 in the daytime. Screen look awesome, but higher, or closer to the steering wheel than before...I think!
View attachment 191994

Well I can't say this is the final "pencil down" version at all. Just another prototype. There is NO WAY they (Tesla) would let the final cockpit reviled. There are way bigger plans that are yet to be revieled... Elon has talked about Part 2 of an announcement and also tweets about the cockpit being amazing.