Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Photo Gallery (Unofficial)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those of you who are also obsessed with Model 3 like me :D and cannot wait until we get our hands on it, here are some photos that I've collected so far that may sooth the waiting period. PHOTO and CLIP credits goes out to the owners.

After reading This obsession has taken over my life... thread, (love this thread BTW) I started looking for Photo Gallery thread of M3 and didn't see one. So here it is.
ENJOY!

e-black1.jpg
e-black2.jpg
e-black2.png
e-black3.png
e-black4.jpg
e-black5.jpg
e-black6.JPG
e-black7.jpg
e-black7.png
e-black8.jpeg

In some of the interior shots, there is a black, circular pop-up thing. What is that? Not a cup holder. It is not there in other pics.
The cup holder lid... see the two white circles, when you pull one up and place it upside down you get your "black, circular pop-up thing."

You can see the corner of the hole with the bottom of this pic... not sure why there's an extra one in the top pic.
i2-jpg.186408

although I could be totally wrong...

The cup holder lid... see the two white circles, when you pull one up and place it upside down you get your "black, circular pop-up thing."

although I could be totally wrong...

No offense, but I really hope you're wrong. Cup holders where you have to remove a part to use it? What am i supposed to do with that part I remove? Take up what I assume is limited space in a small car center console ( + having them rattle around)? Take them out of the car & leave them in the garage to get lost? No thank you.

Love this photo, the logo appears to emit light of its own because of the reflection. Would be cool if it would actually do that for real when it's dark :-D

It would probably not look as nice on a shiny metallic paint job because reflections would be all over the place, but stil...

In some of the interior shots, there is a black, circular pop-up thing. What is that? Not a cup holder. It is not there in other pics.
Those are not official Tesla photos nor photos taken of actual Model 3 prototypes. They've been Photoshopped with the steering wheel removed. Presumably, the black thingie is the Photoshopper's vision of a joystick-like steering mechanism.

Last edited:
For those of you who are also obsessed with Model 3 like me :D and cannot wait until we get our hands on it, here are some photos that I've collected so far that may sooth the waiting period. PHOTO and CLIP credits goes out to the owners.

After reading This obsession has taken over my life... thread, (love this thread BTW) I started looking for Photo Gallery thread of M3 and didn't see one. So here it is.
ENJOY!

View attachment 186365View attachment 186366View attachment 186367View attachment 186368View attachment 186369View attachment 186370View attachment 186371View attachment 186372View attachment 186373View attachment 186374
Thanks for including my silver sighting. Nice collection

Reactions: sickfox
Thanks SuperOmega. The "Take my Money" meme is just hilarious. After we put the deposit and configured our Model S, the 3 months wait was excruciating. This forum really made the wait easy and bearable... looking at pics and seeing people with Tesla grin.

As a current Model 3 enthusiast (and future Model 3 owner), great thread. The "take my money" meme had me LOL, a thumbs-up funny smirk, really.

When we were waiting for our MS, these threads really helped out.
Model S Photo Gallery
Tesla moments
Random Model S sightings

I can't wait when Tesla starts delivering the Model 3. Someone will start threads like the ones above specifically for M3s.

Here some additional pics for everyone to enjoy:

MZvfYtWkmqOZpL2XWPnRRnDZJF2m7BCa8plg8kIF5wU.jpg
Tesla-Model-3-at-Gigafactory-1.jpg
tesla-model3-7.jpg