Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 problem already???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I strongly suggest no one take delivery and hand over final payment without a 30 minute test drive / inspection of your vehicle. It is quite fair to consider holding-back (not finalizing your delivery and handing over payment) UNTIL these sort of things are resolved.

Ooops. Sorry, I already picked up my 3, without a 30 min test drive. Completely happy. Great car. Perfect.

Reactions: Dr. J and bonnie
Ooops. Sorry, I already picked up my 3, without a 30 min test drive. Completely happy. Great car. Perfect.

Congrats... Enjoy your car

Many others did not have the same delivery experience but thanks for thinking about someone other than yourself.

“The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think and what you do is who you become.”
Heraclitus

Last edited:
Congrats... Enjoy your car

Many others did not have the same delivery experience but thanks for thinking about someone other than yourself.

“The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think and what you do is who you become.”
Heraclitus
Of course, you're welcome! I simply have never had a "bad experience" and don't think of warning anyone and everyone else to watch out for bad experiences. Bad experiences seem to come up from every angle, no matter what one does. When you're as old as I am, you figure that's life, most people watch out normally anyway. I'm on the other side of your comment. I was thinking of all those that had great experiences, evidently the vast majority.

• Love
Reactions: Dr. J