Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Rear Badging Missing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 714907

View attachment 714908

Added the T E S L A badging yesterday. Feel like I did a pretty good job centering it, not as easy as you would think. Hope it lasts a long time as it was only $15 on Amazon.

Side note, requested a T logo from the Charlotte service center and they had the audacity to ask if I wrapped my car i.e. I removed it myself and then asked Tesla for a new one. We will see what their response is later today after I told them no, you can see the car isn't wrapped just look at the picture...also the Dual Motor badging is still there...SMH the Charlotte service center is literally the worst.
Looks good! I’m doing black matte TESLA on mine this afternoon.

View attachment 714907

View attachment 714908

Added the T E S L A badging yesterday. Feel like I did a pretty good job centering it, not as easy as you would think. Hope it lasts a long time as it was only $15 on Amazon.

Side note, requested a T logo from the Charlotte service center and they had the audacity to ask if I wrapped my car i.e. I removed it myself and then asked Tesla for a new one. We will see what their response is later today after I told them no, you can see the car isn't wrapped just look at the picture...also the Dual Motor badging is still there...SMH the Charlotte service center is literally the worst.
I’d like to do the same thing but have the T to remove. Yours looks great!

Reactions: Jeremy3292
Joined the TESLA trunk logo club.
84B42755-EAAA-46BC-AB42-3E60A6D0C9DE.jpeg

I mean I prefer the look of Tesla lower between the tail lights like the MS
not high up in place of the T. Probably because I'm old fashioned and and have no fashion sense or taste
Plus that's were I'm used to seeing it.
Tesla high up reminds me of how my Grandad has his pants pulled up high
MS style tesla looks sort of like hip riding

Good god...I think I spend FAR FAR to much time looking at the back ends of MS's
oh dear

• Funny
Reactions: Jeremy3292
View attachment 714907

View attachment 714908

I realize it has been just a couple of weeks but wondering if your read badging is holding tight. I’d like to do this as well but am concerned that it won’t last.