Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Millenium101 I sent £5 yesterday. My account doesn’t seem to have updated just yet so I won’t be sending anymore until it does. Intrigued to know when your account gets updated though
I've no account?? Just paid a £200 deposit by card in June and have heard nowt since. Pick up on 7th dec so hope they'll give me some bank details at some point for a transfer of cash???

Well….I have a new message “pay remaining balance now to avoid delays in delivery”! I think the £10 test payment I made must have triggered this. Not expecting delivery till the 10th and no final contract/invoice yet.
@Millenium101 yep same, will probably make the remaining payments soon. Put down a load more a moment ago and showed straight away so sounds like they’ve sorted out the payment delays

Reactions: Millenium101
My Delivery is due for the 3rd ( Well Pickup)

Not had any request for money yet !

I hope they do it soon , as my Chase account has a 10k daily limit lol !
I’m due for delivery on the 2nd, just rang customer service, they’d like payment about a week before. Once the final invoice is generated in the account. Until it is I can’t actually make payment.

Reactions: Millenium101
Probably already been discussed. But does anybody know if we get floor mats included with the RWD car? Just see a YouTube short from Tesla flex and he said no for the RWD but might be due to location?
The car comes with the carpet style mats, type 2 cable, first aid kit etc. All the good stuff.

I upgraded to some better mats & puncture repair kit and that's about all I needed :)