Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I replied with my address and then had another confirmation text confirming everything and with a link to online tutorials about the car. Does anyone know which ship this is likely to be arriving on then considering the delivery dates of circa 26th August?

So I replied with my address and then had another confirmation text confirming everything and with a link to online tutorials about the car. Does anyone know which ship this is likely to be arriving on then considering the delivery dates of circa 26th August?
Most likely Morning Chorus? I believe ita due to arrive at Southampton on 15th August

It does but sending those Sept-Nov texts got me started. Tbh mate, Dec is only 12 weeks from Sept and we will have a new reg.
Yeah my estimate is November, thinking about it, august is nearly here, meaning only a month away from september and then 4 weeks from October when I should get my VIN and then delivery month 4 weeks after…. Optimistic way to look at it right? 🤣🤣

Reactions: Astrape
Yeah my estimate is November, thinking about it, august is nearly here, meaning only a month away from september and then 4 weeks from October when I should get my VIN and then delivery month 4 weeks after…. Optimistic way to look at it right? 🤣🤣
I'd happily pass up on the 72 plate to get one now 😂 interestingly I looked back on the forums and saw quite a few RWD orders made in December were delivered in March so hopefully they're not as behind as they appear

Reactions: Lewis Smith
Honestly that’s
I'd happily pass up on the 72 plate to get one now 😂 interestingly I looked back on the forums and saw quite a few RWD orders made in December were delivered in March so hopefully they're not as behind as they appear
No 72 all the way! Haha. When I went to Tesla they said there was a large pre order of lease for 20,000 units which pushes normal customers back. But who knows at this point haha.

Honestly that’s

No 72 all the way! Haha. When I went to Tesla they said there was a large pre order of lease for 20,000 units which pushes normal customers back. But who knows at this point haha.
I'd like to know what lease company has the funds to buy 20000 teslas, if that's all RWD basic spec it's about 860mil 😵 Maybe ill cancel my order and get one from them instead 😂