Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very useful thread for me too, thank you. I ordered an M3 White/Black Aeros, basic spec on April 11th. EDD at that time was Feb 23. A day later my EDD changed to June 13 to June 30 so I started to panic and think about trade ins but then on April 18th it reverted to February 23 and has no been there ever since… Would anyone have any idea whether it really will be that long to wait or is it possible it could move forward ? All I can do now is think that when the car comes I will have done so many paces while waiting and every pace I take is one closer to delivery ! The longest journey starts with a single step

Doing a lot of pacing.. Can’t do a sig yet so details in text here.
HAS been there ever since, typo inserted the word ‘no’ aargh

It honestly cannot come quick enough now for me, my current Vauxhall Corsa is just haemorrhaging money. Yesterday I had to get the management system sorted as I kept having engine lights appear... and I can't sell the car if its like that= £360. Then I do need a suspension arm replacement too on the passenger side, but Cazoo (where I'm selling to) don't take any of that into account, it's purely on the interior, exterior condition and whether there are any engine/tranmission lights on.

I need the Tesla if it's just to give my bank account a rest on the maintenance side of things.

Reactions: partywme
It honestly cannot come quick enough now for me, my current Vauxhall Corsa is just haemorrhaging money. Yesterday I had to get the management system sorted as I kept having engine lights appear... and I can't sell the car if its like that= £360. Then I do need a suspension arm replacement too on the passenger side, but Cazoo (where I'm selling to) don't take any of that into account, it's purely on the interior, exterior condition and whether there are any engine/tranmission lights on.

I need the Tesla if it's just to give my bank account a rest on the maintenance side of things.
Yeah I feel your pain

I’m worried about this Tesla part ex quote they give me expiring. The first quote they give me I turned down, the second quote which I received a couple months later was improved by £6-700. I couldn’t accept it quick enough!!

I think it expires some time in July

Hi all. This is not shipping info but more of a shipping question so I hope this is the right thread.

I ordered a M3 RWD on the first week of march. Sadly Everywhere I look all I see is news regarding either M3 performance or long range. Or majority model Y.

My question out of curiosity is, when was the actual last confirmed shipment of RWD M3 to the UK?

Does anyones RWD order have anything different for their EDD other than the placeholder month when ordering? (Mine is just sat at November)

It seems like LR and P for M3 and Y is being massively prioritised over RWD.

Hi all. This is not shipping info but more of a shipping question so I hope this is the right thread.

I ordered a M3 RWD on the first week of march. Sadly Everywhere I look all I see is news regarding either M3 performance or long range. Or majority model Y.

My question out of curiosity is, when was the actual last confirmed shipment of RWD M3 to the UK?

Does anyones RWD order have anything different for their EDD other than the placeholder month when ordering? (Mine is just sat at November)

Check out this thread. Some people have been allocated vehicles for this quarter.

Is the LR prioritised over the RWD? Maybe because Telsa make more money, but the LR sells more so you will naturally see more activity on that model.

My order is Mode 3 RWD (midnight silver, stock wheels, and interior). Placed order mid-February with EDD Jun 3 - Jun 17. Got info (and VIN) from Tesla that the car is arriving next week (Croatia). I would say that the car is on the Glovis as this one is the only one that fits in this time frame (Koper Jun 1, a few days later Cro. Slo-Cro travel time is ~4h drive).

I don't believe that any RWD cars are being shipped to the UK this quarter.

Any VIN allocations you hear about are most likely for EU based customers!

It looks like it is going to be August now at the very earliest.

I don't believe that any RWD cars are being shipped to the UK this quarter.

Any VIN allocations you hear about are most likely for EU based customers!

It looks like it is going to be August now at the very earliest.
Very annoying… but anything is better than November 🤣 I’d rather have an accurate EDD and a bit of communication from Tesla rather than a date that moves around every week

Reactions: rrajah
Very annoying… but anything is better than November 🤣 I’d rather have an accurate EDD and a bit of communication from Tesla rather than a date that moves around every week

Completely agree, but as everyone else says Tesla UK don't seem to know anything to do with the production plans of the GF Shanghai.

I am hoping next quarter at least one shipment will focus on the RWD cars, and most of us will get the car we are waiting for by around August.

You can probably see my situation in my signature, I ordered a Performance model out of desperation and because thats what they seem to be focussing on, however I do still have my RWD order and I am hoping that is the car that comes first. As someone else said on here, it is the most bang for your buck and makes the most financial sense out of all the cars.

Lets see what happens.

NoMy question out of curiosity is, when was the actual last confirmed shipment of RWD M3 to the UK?

I was offered one on 30th March if I could collect it that day so there was definitely some last quarter, haven't heard or seen anyone on here get a RWD VIN this quarter.

My EDD is Aug 5th to Sept 14th, not the November that it was when ordered.

Reactions: rrajah
I was offered one on 30th March if I could collect it that day so there was definitely some last quarter, haven't heard or seen anyone on here get a RWD VIN this quarter.

My EDD is Aug 5th to Sept 14th, not the November that it was when ordered.

Thanks for that @Ashdeman, that at least gives us some hope that cars are planned to be delivered during that period.

Oh finally, hello fellow November status. Thought I was the only one!

So no deliveries for us RWDers this quarter. There isn't ANY RWDs on RCC EUROPE at all so there's not even a chance of sneaking a car when someone doesn't pickup.

For anyone with an EDD before Nov you are pencilled in for a Q3 (July, Aug, Sep) delivery. That's best case mid-August, worst case end of September.

Anyone with a Nov EDD is pencilled in for Q4 (Oct, Nov, Dec) I guess. If you are lucky and you sneak in for Q3 then best case is realistically late September.

Anyone with an EDD Jan-March 2023 you're pencilled in for Q1 2023 and a long wait I'm afraid (Mid-Fed at the the earliest?).

If anyone is willing to jump ship to a MY (or possibly the odd M3 LR/P) then I think there will be some popping up towards the end of June when people don't collect, but other than that it is time to sit tight and wait it out folks.