Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From placeholder “November” to November 25 - January 9 here 😩
Exactly the same as me… when did you order? (I ordered March 5th) all we can hope is this is a crappy algorithm change. I’m keeping all hopes high that this date will come forward. When I ordered my EDD was November. Within a week may, a month later back to June, a month after that back to November… this just shows how drastically and rapidly this EDD can change

Ah sorry to hear that. Hopefully we'll get our matching cars sooner. Mine will be T reg, what about yours @whykay?
Thanks. I’m in Rep. of Ireland, so my reg starts with 231, I was looking forward to have a reg starting with 222 (and sounding like a choo choo train). Oh well, it may change & I might get lucky. But I’m here for the long run and also means my hubby & I get to save more money for it for a smaller loan.
(Trying to be positive)

Thanks. I’m in Rep. of Ireland, so my reg starts with 231, I was looking forward to have a reg starting with 222 (and sounding like a choo choo train). Oh well, it may change & I might get lucky. But I’m here for the long run and also means my hubby & I get to save more money for it for a smaller loan.
(Trying to be positive)
I'm ROI too. I was sharing my County. My wife & I are hoping for "222 T 2" now!