Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would have been there like a shot 🤣, I wonder if all the RWDs are going straight into China 🤔
Wish I did now, didn't think I'd be waiting this long! At the time I still had my current car to sell (Tesla trade in value was bad).

Was planning on selling my car private but after that call I quickly got it sold on motorway in the hope that if I had another call saying a car was available I could take it, been diddly squat since and I've been having to drive the missus' C1 around! 😂

Haha I completely agree! What does your message say inside on the web settings? Does it mention VIN mate?
E8DA1943-BD11-491A-B248-32839D074037.png

Reactions: Millenium101
Update from Emma today:

I can see that we are still waiting for the factory to confirm an estimated delivery window, there was a delay at the factory so dates were pushed back. As an estimation it could be September. We will notify you once a vehicle has been assigned to your order.

Ordered through Octopus early April for accelerated delivery.

That's more of an update than I ever get from Emma. I ordered mid march and still waiting (through lease)
Whenever I ask a question on the chat they always just send a copy paste of my EDD, and blame the covid lockdown for delays. They never actually answer any questions I ask. I dont bother contacting them anymore as its pretty clear they know very little about deliveries

Reactions: partywme
Update from Emma today:

I can see that we are still waiting for the factory to confirm an estimated delivery window, there was a delay at the factory so dates were pushed back. As an estimation it could be September. We will notify you once a vehicle has been assigned to your order.

Ordered through Octopus early April for accelerated delivery.
Where do we find the 'chat' functionality?