Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If none of us get allocated a car from this shipment especially us with January orders I do wonder where all the cars are going, either they've cut back production of RWD or lease companies have bulk ordered so many its caused delayed to us single orders
Or delivered into China … a huge market. My EDD has never been so static for so long, I check 50 times a day at least and each time hope it has come forward. Elon today tweeted that prices would come down if inflation stabilised … is he trying to quell demand? EDDs are pointless, a delivered before date would be more meaningful. I am not seriously expecting a delivery this year, next year seems more likely 😩

Or delivered into China … a huge market. My EDD has never been so static for so long, I check 50 times a day at least and each time hope it has come forward. Elon today tweeted that prices would come down if inflation stabilised … is he trying to quell demand? EDDs are pointless, a delivered before date would be more meaningful. I am not seriously expecting a delivery this year, next year seems more likely 😩
Im in the same boat, my EDD used to change at least every 2 weeks, been sat on Nov-Dec for weeks and weeks now

That's a hell of a lot of teslas waiting to be shipped 🤞 think some in the shipping thread are estimating 7000+
1657911098956.png

Live scenes of me trying to see if I can tell wether they have the "Dual Motor" badge on the back or not...