Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very happy for the lucky few with VINS šŸ„³

Had mine for nearly a month now and honestly it is the best car I've ever owned by far. You're going to love it.

Prepare to make countless pointless drives you'd never normally make, going out to sit in the car to fiddle with the settings you've already set up and of course marvelling at the beauty of ever single traffic cone in existence being faithfully represented on that beautiful screen. šŸ¤£

Yes, RWD and UK delivery. Details in siganture:

Ordered a Model 3 RWD via Octopus EV salary sacrifice. White, Black Interior, 18" Aero. Ordered 1st April but was allocated a "pre-price increase" car from a bulk order they had placed earlier (October 2021 I believe).
Such a good sign that they are finally making and sending them out to the UK. Is that text from Tesla themselves or octopus? Iā€™m wondering if they have had confirmation before VIN assignments that they are coming

Such a good sign that they are finally making and sending them out to the UK. Is that text from Tesla themselves or octopus? Iā€™m wondering if they have had confirmation before VIN assignments that they are coming
It looks like a few others who have ordered via octopus have received texts. Will be interesting to see if any non lease cars receive vins over the next week or so.

I just had a chat to someone at Tesla to ask about vin allocation. They said the vin allocation has started and will continue over the next few weeks, they just said keep an eye on my account. Hopefully lease companies get told first and orders through tesla last šŸ¤ž

*it makes sense in my head that they get informed first as the lease company have to pay for the vehicle before then leasing it back out whereas us buying direct through tesla is a little less complicated

Last edited: