Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Software Update 2019.5.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is interesting is that the 5.25 that showed up on TeslaFi wasn't listed as an upgrade, it just showed up.

5.25 is for a brand new car in Luxembourg (41 miles on the odometer). Car most likely was delivered with 5.25 and person signed up on TeslaFi with the version in place hence no upgrade.

5.25 may only be for Europe and not U.S. release. Curious if they had 20 failed versions between 5.4 and 5.25 (and ignoring 5.x.1 versions).

5.25 is for a brand new car in Luxembourg (41 miles on the odometer). Car most likely was delivered with 5.25 and person signed up on TeslaFi with the version in place hence no upgrade.

5.25 may only be for Europe and not U.S. release. Curious if they had 20 failed versions between 5.4 and 5.25 (and ignoring 5.x.1 versions).

Where did you see this info? I'm just looking at the public info on TeslaFi so maybe I can't see everything... It still seems a bit odd to be on a brand new car first as opposed to an existing car for further validation before a wider rollout. Just my thought though. :)

Where did you see this info? I'm just looking at the public info on TeslaFi so maybe I can't see everything... It still seems a bit odd to be on a brand new car first as opposed to an existing car for further validation before a wider rollout. Just my thought though. :)

You need to subscribe to TeslaFi for additional information. Clicking on any software version will show you all the cars under the version and then you can click further on each car to show all the version that car had:

Here are screenshots from the car on 5.25 as well as the one from 5.15.1 (with more history).
2019-03-05.png
2019-03-05 (1).png

Attachments

• 2019-03-05 (1).png
    2019-03-05 (1).png
    80.2 KB · Views: 39
You need to subscribe to TeslaFi for additional information. Clicking on any software version will show you all the cars under the version and then you can click further on each car to show all the version that car had:

Here are screenshots from the car on 5.25 as well as the one from 5.15.1 (with more history).View attachment 383235 View attachment 383236

Yeah I figured as much. Thanks for the info!

Does anyone have the version that showed up yesterday? Wondering if it’s v3 support since it goes live tonight and someone has to be able to use it.

The Invite for tonight said that they were part of the Early Access Program.

So considering that Early Access Program Owners are not allowed to be on TeslaFi and such, it might be difficult to find the latest version

Reactions: MP3Mike
Or wives :D

My wife has been convinced from the start that the car is trying to kill us, hence why she named it "Christine" the very first day I got it.
With all the EAP issues, it makes me wonder if they'll ever be able to master FSD. There's no room error with FSD! I disable my EAP often as the braking issue is very dangerous when somebody is following somewhat close behind you, especially motorcycles.

The AP phantom braking is definitely worst in 5.4 after driving it for a week or so. I use EAP everyday, and so far I see phantom braking everyday sometime twice a day. I think it is afraid of narrow lane. If there are 2 cars in both side of the lanes and I am faster than them, it is likely to brake just right before I overtake them. It doesn't happen every time but often enough and usually one of the 2 cars is a bigger truck.