Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 waiters in California - please post here

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great! Have you gotten a VIN yet? They told me we would have our car by Christmas, but haven't even seen a VIN yet.

No Vin yet. Hopefully soon. Having bought a Tesla before, this is not uncommon. Last time ordered in Feb 2018. Pickup car at end of May. Vin in late April. Delivery date was not set until mid May.

Last edited:
No VIN yet and I just called the advisor from Tesla Costa Mesa this morning to update the status. He confirmed my car should be delivered around Xmas and 100% by the end of this year. I ordered on Nov 4th (SR+ White/black, will pick up in Buena Park)

11/15 SR+ Cheapie model
Delivery estimate: 4-6 weeks from order date

Yes, tomorrow is 4 weeks.
Location: Ordered online. I was "auto-assigned" home delivery due to my location within 30 miles of the Factory.
Visited Santana Row location for Test drives(overnights, so cool)
"Vin":null

I have received several(3) "Make sure you update all your information so we can get you a priority allocation" emails, with no replies to 2 asking for clarification. Went to the "new Owner" session in Fremont MADHOUSE, and was informed I was good to go...yet still received the "Friendly Reminder email" a week later. Hoping to get the car in the next 2 weeks, and fully expect to....but would not mind it now.

EDIT: LOL, just got an invitation to go to my SECOND "NEW OWNER’S WORKSHOP". Yes, I went to one last month, checked in, stood in line for an hour, did a 1-1 session with a Tesla Team member... I guess I am just not very memorable.

Last edited: