Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Model S 2016.5 with AP 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is one also in the low 50s for sale on CarGurus in NorCal.
If you can link me to it that would be much appreciated!

Just an update, I am talking to 2 owners right now. Nothing serious, but I will keep you all updated. I am in no rush to purchase one at the moment, so keep sending me any that catch your guys's attention. I am a keeping a close eye on EV-CPO, just because I would like the option of having an extended warranty. Thanks!

If you can link me to it that would be much appreciated!

Just an update, I am talking to 2 owners right now. Nothing serious, but I will keep you all updated. I am in no rush to purchase one at the moment, so keep sending me any that catch your guys's attention. I am a keeping a close eye on EV-CPO, just because I would like the option of having an extended warranty. Thanks!
As long as it is not sold by a dealer, you can get the extended warranty. (and assuming it has less than 50k miles, of course)

I suppose you are aware that 2017 vehicles will not have unlimited free supercharging. There will be a very few, as they had to be produced before 1/15/17, but for all practical purposes, no.

AP2 was only delivered on cars produced starting in October, 2016.

Listings | Only Used Tesla has a couple in the low $50k's

As long as it is not sold by a dealer, you can get the extended warranty. (and assuming it has less than 50k miles, of course)

I suppose you are aware that 2017 vehicles will not have unlimited free supercharging. There will be a very few, as they had to be produced before 1/15/17, but for all practical purposes, no.

AP2 was only delivered on cars produced starting in October, 2016.

Listings | Only Used Tesla has a couple in the low $50k's
Thank you for confirming what I kinda had a feeling was the case. I am not too keen on having the unlimited supercharging, With that being said since I am looking primarily for a 2016 model with AP 2.0, it will come with unlimited supercharging. So kinda killing to birds with one stone by getting a 2016 model year AP 2.0.

Be patient!! I know it’s easier said then done!! Trust me!! I lived it for two months! These guys will facilitate you in finding YOUR unicorn! I was so ready to pull the trigger on numerous occasions...simply b/c I knew I wanted one & was ready for my car!! I compare my shopping experience to having a house built....you get everything you want! Right? But if you’re buying a new house/new build you sometimes have to shop around & wait for all the options you want & then pull the trigger!!!
I just found MY unicorn & couldn’t be happier! It’s everything I wanted& more!!!! Hence I’m so happy I waited!! I’m on a road trip right now with it! It’s supercharging while I’m getting my nails done:)
It will come& I’ll keep an eye out!! I paid for the subscription! If you give me your options again I’ll plug them in;-) if that’ll help!
Good luck with the hunt!!!

Be patient!! I know it’s easier said then done!! Trust me!! I lived it for two months! These guys will facilitate you in finding YOUR unicorn! I was so ready to pull the trigger on numerous occasions...simply b/c I knew I wanted one & was ready for my car!! I compare my shopping experience to having a house built....you get everything you want! Right? But if you’re buying a new house/new build you sometimes have to shop around & wait for all the options you want & then pull the trigger!!!
I just found MY unicorn & couldn’t be happier! It’s everything I wanted& more!!!! Hence I’m so happy I waited!! I’m on a road trip right now with it! It’s supercharging while I’m getting my nails done:)
It will come& I’ll keep an eye out!! I paid for the subscription! If you give me your options again I’ll plug them in;-) if that’ll help!
Good luck with the hunt!!!

Hey thank you so much for the advice! I actually was following your thread, just felt you were in good hands so didn't really chime in. Congrats on your purchase, and way to take advantage/ get to know the car by taking it on a road trip. Sure my options are rather bland, Looking for a 2016 or newer (upgraded front fascia) battery size doesn't matter, color doesn't matter, must haves are PUP, glass roof, next gen seats, AP 2.0, and mileage no more then 30k. I plan on using it as my commuter car, and those are some basic amenities I would like to have. Appreciate you keeping an eye our for me !

Yes, they were great!! I was definitely in good hands!!!! I can understand that! It’s my commuter car & I definitely wanted at least the PUP, sunroof, and was certainly wanting AP 2.0. But I was open to AP1.0 for the right price! But I’m so glad I waited!! B/c I found an AP 2.0, sunroof, SAS, PUP, FSD& more for just a few extra thousand I was willing to pay for a 1.0! Hence, the right car you want will surface! B:c I was stuck on red with black interior! Hence, I felt like I was looking for a needle in a hay stack!!
However, like one of the members told me, be patient, figure out you’re must haves (which it felt like you have) & be ready to PULL the trigger!!!! That’s what is important! B:c it’s prova someone else unicorn as well ;-)
As soon as what I was looking for hit, I was headed to get it! & of course they told me it was a few people waiting to see if the deal went through! I honestly knew that was the case! B/c it was more than what I was looking for!!Also there was no negotiating( as I’m sure you already know that!) but I was at the point that I didn’t care! B:c I knew how long I had already waited for my unicorn to surface!!
In short, just as a member told me, don’t hesitate with pulling the trigger! In my looking I’ve found less of what I was looking for! Hence, I’m not sure if the market for that I was looking for was starting to dry up or maybe there will be another big wave!??
Good luck & I’ll keep an eye out!

I am looking to sell my car. Let me know if you are interested

Model S 60D
Miles: 14K
Under Warranty till 2010. Batteries have warranty till 2024
Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Slipstream Wheels
Black Next Generation Seats
Dark Ash Wood décor
Black Headliner