Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Celebrities

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Honorable mention celebrity?

Loverboy guitarist Paul Dean: Lovin' every minute of it

This was noteable:
DREAM CAR
"I think we're in it. Apart from the ergonomics, it's such a cool car. I love the way it handles. It really tracks. The steering is tight, but no effort is required. If I had 100 grand kicking around, I'd buy one of these."
(Note: In four years of doing Big Wheels, this is the first time the subject cited the test drive vehicle as his/her dream car).

Some pictures:

tameka harris.jpg

Image credit: Tameka Harris (I assume) | (Source: Instagram)

She appears to fit mcornwell’s definition, so it seems were at a 50/50 tie… :wink:

As I remember it arguments like this one have been made before, and in the end folks seem to end up at a place where this thread will be more entertaining to more people if it’s kept inclusive…

Like in: The more, the merrier.

She appears to fit mcornwell’s definition, so it seems were at a 50/50 tie… :wink:

As I remember it arguments like this one have been made before, and in the end folks seem to end up at a place where this thread will be more entertaining to more people if it’s kept inclusive…

Like in: The more, the merrier.

Ok Swedish--whatever makes you feel better.

For some reason I thought Celebrity meant someone who is famous and most everyone knows.

I must start reading People magazine at the grocery checkout a little closer and keep an eye our for Tameka.

Ok Swedish--whatever makes you feel better.
Believe it or not, but I really don’t care. And honestly it’s a bit surprising that you seem to…

But if I didn’t write it, perhaps someone else would have to. And then maybe ultimately a mod would have to write something. And as someone who has required some attention from the mods, I just thought I could repay that in some small way…

I think we need to define what a 'Celebrity' is for this thread...I don't think "Tameka" fits my definition .:wink:

VFX and I had this debate much further back in this thread. Probably better to be over-inclusive in our definition because everyone views "celebrity" differently. If the point of the thread is to find out about people of note who have a Model S, given all the subcultures we have in society it would be limiting to only include people that everyone has heard of.

VFX and I had this debate much further back in this thread. Probably better to be over-inclusive in our definition because everyone views "celebrity" differently. If the point of the thread is to find out about people of note who have a Model S, given all the subcultures we have in society it would be limiting to only include people that everyone has heard of.

I understand. My point was this is someones wife--not a celebrity herself (although I'm sure she thinks different). So some celebrities, wife's, mothers, neighbors, sisters, doctor got a Tesla--celebrity--not in my book.

But hey, more pics of Tesla's--I'm down.

Should just make this a picture of Tesla's thread then as anyone is a celebrity.

I understand. My point was this is someones wife--not a celebrity herself (although I'm sure she thinks different). So some celebrities, wife's, mothers, neighbors, sisters, doctor got a Tesla--celebrity--not in my book.

But hey, more pics of Tesla's--I'm down.

Should just make this a picture of Tesla's thread then as anyone is a celebrity.
Just because you don't know her... She's actually won a Grammy.