Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Celebrities

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had been including captains of industry. If not your industry then they probably meant nothing to you. As Arnold said we just said it's fair game for anyone of note to the poster. Others my want to create a wiki of actors or singers and the like.

Example. Who should or should not be included? Weird Al? Dean Kamen? Or Tony Hawk?

I had been including captains of industry. If not your industry then they probably meant nothing to you. As Arnold said we just said it's fair game for anyone of note to the poster. Others my want to create a wiki of actors or singers and the like.

Example. Who should or should not be included? Weird Al? Dean Kamen? Or Tony Hawk?

Okie dokee post away. Makes no difference to me. And yes Weird Al :biggrin:

The Woz

Just saw on my FB newsfeed that Woz finalized his order for a Tesla. Nice to have him join our ranks though I am still agog that I have had one before him. :biggrin: That's pretty neat.

"Woz Cat's out of the bag. Pearl white and grey interior and I maxed it out (performance package, panorama roof). I debated the performance package because of the low tire life but it looked better to me."

*mods* - just occurred to me that this might fit better in the Celebrities thread.. please move if you agree

Woz is a friend. As I mentioned in the other thread, he canceled his earlier order after the Broder incident; not because of Broder's report, but the fanboism that followed.
I've taken him and Janet for some rides recently and I think I helped talk him into it again.

Nice work. I think the backlash against Broder was justified but happy to hear you talked him into it.

Woz is a friend. As I mentioned in the other thread, he canceled his earlier order after the Broder incident; not because of Broder's report, but the fanboism that followed.
I've taken him and Janet for some rides recently and I think I helped talk him into it again.

Woz is awesome! Hope you can get a good quote from him; possibly on delivery day!

I thought he lived in Silicon Valley (he used to). How are you giving him rides in Florida? Did he move?