Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Celebrities

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks as if Race Car driver, Leilani Munter, is also a serious Tesla enthusiast/owner who just wrote an article rallying folks to fight against the NC dealership lobby:
Leilani Münter: Why We Need to Fight for Tesla

@AMPd - Not sure if will.i.am has purchased a Model S yet, but, he definitely owned a Roadster -- in fact, here's a video of him showing of the Roadster to others...

The person that Will I. Am is talking to is music producer Jimmy Iovine. Jimmy Iovine is well known as the non-judges table judge on American Idol.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ AMPd - me too, but, there is some talk that he might purchase the Model S in addition to his Roadster, hope so.

@ Grendal - good call, that is indeed Jimmy Iovine, a huge player in the music industry. Hope he buys a Tesla too...

It was funny because Tesla owner and actress Cameron Diaz this past week was rumored to be dating Elon but he denied it on CNBC -- she's got the car but not Elon:
Elon Musk: I'm Not Dating Cameron Diaz - Business Insider

Cameron-Diaz-Tesla-Model-S-600x378.jpg

Music Royalty Joined the Tesla Owners Club Today

Last time I was in San Francisco, I took my big sister Natascha on a test drive with Tesla. She took delivery of her blue Model S today. My big sister is married to Grateful Dead singer and guitarist Bob Weir, and so I am happy to say that they joined the Tesla owners club today! This photo was taken just before my first race at Daytona, after Bobby added a Steal Your Face Sticker to my race car. Lesson: Good guitar playing pays off, kids. :biggrin:

PICT0147.jpg

Last edited: