Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S: Clever Vanity Plates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some Ideas still available in NJ:

ESS CAR
S RACER
BATT MBL
69 VOLTS
WHY PUMP
VOLTMAN
999 MPG
INF MPG
1.21 GWH
1.21 GIG
GIGWATT
BIG BATT
BATRY MN
ROFL GAS
LOL MPG
AMP IT UP
CO2 AWAY
BYE CO2
SKIP GAS
POWERUP
PWR DOWN
REBOOTS
MYDRONE
GOTO 11
GOZ TO 11
NO PANIC
PLAN S
MSTR PLN
ATPILOT
AUTO PLT
MUSK MBL

They wouldn't let you register the Zoma Buckler as a license plate? He's the superhero who encourages kids to fasten their seatbelts, right?
Oh where were you during my appeal process???

Seriously though, the last letter I sent them said that if they insisted on not renewing the plates, then in the event of a zombie apocalypse, I would not help any of them.

Got these plates for sale:

Attachments

• IMG_7126.JPG
    IMG_7126.JPG
    307.2 KB · Views: 131
Really surprised they let you have that. My state took away ZOMBKLR because they claimed it was offensive.

My local (OHIO) deputy registrar adamantly refused to issue: GAS X, PLUGSN, or AAMPED. Too bodily; sexual; drug related. They told me to call the State, which I did, and coincidentally spoke with one of the people on the censor committee. She had no problem with any of them but I didn't want to go thru the hassle of buying themt thru the mail so drove to the other registrar in the county (10 miles) and she issued GAS X. I knew I was in the right place when I pulled up behind some one with SMELL on the plates. Turned out to be the deputy registrar.

Be
My local (OHIO) deputy registrar adamantly refused to issue: GAS X, PLUGSN, or AAMPED. Too bodily; sexual; drug related. They told me to call the State, which I did, and coincidentally spoke with one of the people on the censor committee. She had no problem with any of them but I didn't want to go thru the hassle of buying themt thru the mail so drove to the other registrar in the county (10 miles) and she issued GAS X. I knew I was in the right place when I pulled up behind some one with SMELL on the plates. Turned out to be the deputy registrar.
Bear in mind that I already had the plates on my supra for 11 months. Really glad it worked out for you. Where did you register?

I know the product Gas-X, I just didn't understand how it related to a Tesla. I guess it makes sense when you say "gas relief". I think you're going to get a lot of people thinking you put an ICE in your car :)

In six months it will be irrelevant as we make the move to FL and start the process again. GAS X is taken in FL but BEANO is available though not sure how that would be viewed in a state populated by far more Hispanics. All the others I wanted are also taken. Thinking of something really unique like: N06 55A (standard issue but no one else has it).;)