Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S: Clever Vanity Plates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got mine today.....
License plate.jpg

Bravo on the original idea. I hadn't heard this one yet.

Thanks! I mentioned NOTANKS in this thread in Last February, but someone pointed out that it would be taken as an anti-war plate. I loathe political plates (no matter what side they are on), so I changed it to NO TANKU, as I decided it was much less likely to be taken that way.

The weird thing is that Florida messed it up, but hopefully in a non-material way. It looks like they put a zero instead of an 'O'. If I login to the Florida DMV website, it definitely shows a zero. However, on the paper registration it definitely has the letter O. I'm pretty sure it is a zero on the plate. It probably doesn't matter, because it seems that if someone has the same plate with a zero, it is not available with an O.

Do I transfer the license plate from "TESLAsterone!" to "A Tesla the Hun!"?

So my avatar to your left
Copy of 325025_10151339937700568_1500335665_o.jpg

has been my license plate since 2007 (for 2 years before I got the car I paid to hold on to it)!
It was placed on "TESLAsterone!" which was on the national reality TV show, My Ride Rules!
It has been on the same car which I rent out at GetAround!
It will eventually be for sale some time in 2013, now that I have a MSP. :mad:

Speaking of my MSP, "A Tesla the Hun!", it is being eXtremed with multiple pictures on this thread of TMC.

Question... do I transfer the license plate from "TESLAsterone!" to "A Tesla the Hun!"
or do I leave it on the old one and figure out a new one? :confused: