Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Delivery Dates and Sequencing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's something fun to look at while you all wait... Ft Myers superchargers opened yesterday morning. I drove my 60kWh 132 miles to attend the ribbon cutting, charge up and drive 132 miles back home. It was awesome. My blue MS is the second from the left. I think we had 18 Model S's there!
20130725_094458-2.jpg

Here's something fun to look at while you all wait... Ft Myers superchargers opened yesterday morning. I drove my 60kWh 132 miles to attend the ribbon cutting, charge up and drive 132 miles back home. It was awesome. My blue MS is the second from the left. I think we had 18 Model S's there!

Thanks! Nice pic. I like the blue one ;) I can't wait until they get the rest of I-95 done with superchargers. Road trip!

Noticed the 2 handicap spots...suppose if all full and no handicapped users it can be overflow?
I think there's just the one...I can't imagine all 8 being used simultaneously for quite a while. If the other 7 were being used I would use it but I would stay with my car, I suppose... In case someone came who needed it. I did find it odd that 4 of the spots had signs that said "30 minute parking only, except for EVs" while the other 4 had signs that said "EV parking only".

- - - Updated - - -

I just noticed in that pic that apparently I win the prize for "darkest tint"!

It's ready....he is detailing it. They gave me a P85+ loaner....you are gonna LOVE it!!

I'm so excited, I was supposed to pick it up Saturday when it arrived, but Jessica the manager said there was still some paperwork left to be done, so I had to wait til Monday. I even went by Saturday and saw it through the window like a creepy stalker lol. I wanted to go first thing today, but my wife is in Med School until 4, so I'll be waiting there at 4:30!

I'm so excited.

That's cool you got a P85+ loaner, what do you normally have?