Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Delivery Dates and Sequencing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my VIN 87xx this morning. Finalized 2/8. I just got call from DS car should be ready for factory pick-up 3/24 earlier than my pick-up window of 3/29-4/12.

Thx blc.

Norcalgal, congrats. Man that is a high vin. They are blowing through those vins. Also heard from a couple of posts that state registrations are being processed earlier, maybe as a product of Tesla producing and sending out vin info earlier.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Received my VIN 7246 after emailing about it. P19020, finalized 2/8/13. Car being delivered to St. Louis now to be detailed and registered. They say should be here in Memphis last week of March.

Hey, you might be the first in Memphis with an "S". You're going to have to get spinners and cruise with the air suspension in "very high" to hang with the car crowd there!

(Former Memphian)

Received my delivery button 3/18 in the evening.. Completed questionaire and estimated delivery date is 3/28 - 4/11. Car is being delivery to AZ. I would imagine it will be closer to the end of the month/quarter if they are pushing for revenue for Q1.

Based off of numbers, they need to deliver only cars up to 7150 to meet the quoted 4500. So since they are giving estimated delivery of car 8800, for 3.28-4.11 they are going to crush that and go to at least 7800 cars delivered total so I would think that They are secretly up to 475+ cars a week. the average car price I think is now irrelevant since they are batching, I think they did: 3 weeks of 60's and 9 weeks of 85's (P85's too). And believe it our not, based off of 380 responses, 40% of 85's are Performance. meaning average car Delivered was: 91,941 with options for tesla and after tax credit, 84,440. Revenue would be about 475 million. looking great

Based off of numbers, they need to deliver only cars up to 7150 to meet the quoted 4500. So since they are giving estimated delivery of car 8800, for 3.28-4.11 they are going to crush that and go to at least 7800 cars delivered total so I would think that They are secretly up to 475+ cars a week. the average car price I think is now irrelevant since they are batching, I think they did: 3 weeks of 60's and 9 weeks of 85's (P85's too). And believe it our not, based off of 380 responses, 40% of 85's are Performance. meaning average car Delivered was: 91,941 with options for tesla and after tax credit, 84,440. Revenue would be about 475 million. looking great

When does Q1 end for TSLA?