Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Delivery Dates and Sequencing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Final got my Model S home where she belong. Love everything about the car so far.
Took delivery of my Model S from the Freemont factory and took it straight to KARTUNZ in Pleasanton, CA to be accessorized. Tommy and his crews at Kartunz did a great job with my Model S. Highly reccomemd them to all Tesla owner. Will post more photos soon.

016.JPG

Is there anyone who has a delivery date for April 26-28 and is picking up their car at the factory? I am in the area and would love to tag along on a factory tour if someone would allow it. I called my local dealer but since I no longer have a reservation (I am waiting for the Gen3 for which I would be more than happy to make a reservation), they couldn't arrange for a tour.

I would really appreciate a tag-along. Please PM me if you could. Payment in chocolate or other food item of choice is possible :smile:

updated: Should have been April 26-28

Last edited:
Is there anyone who has a delivery date for March 26-28 and is picking up their car at the factory? I am in the area and would love to tag along on a factory tour if someone would allow it. I called my local dealer but since I no longer have a reservation (I am waiting for the Gen3 for which I would be more than happy to make a reservation), they couldn't arrange for a tour.

I would really appreciate a tag-along. Please PM me if you could. Payment in chocolate or other food item of choice is possible :smile:
Do you mean April or May?

Time has come at last to announce my retirement from the Tesla Delivery Sequencing tracking project in about a week. As I expected, once I received my VIN, I figured it was time to hang up my spreadsheet. My predecessor and I gathered quite a bit of data here.

Some highlights:
- Washington State may actually have more Model Ss per capita than California (see "States" tab)
- Of 850 or so deliveries noted, nobody has reported receiving a Model S in IA or MS. (see "States" tab)
- Since Jan 2013, Red and Blue have been the most popular colors reported (see "Config" tab)
- Since Jan 2013, about 1/3 of Model Ss had the 60kWhr battery option (see "Config" tab)
- Since mid-Feb, Tesla is building about 60 cars/day (see "Firm" tab)
- The end of quarter "surge" is very apparent! (See "Firm" tab)

If you would like to fill in a hole in the spreadsheet, either PM me or post your info on one of the delivery links.

Updated Delivery Spreadsheet