Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Delivery Dates and Sequencing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Indeed, thank you Doug. There's a wealth of data here.
Interesting as stated already by Tesla, very few 40's. Also quite a strong number of 60s. This will be fun to play in and see what other nuggets there are to be found.

Important to note that this forum represents only a very small % of the overall real world Model S population.

As promised, I made one last, final, really the end, not going to change my mind, wife will kill me if I do, update to the delivery spreadsheet. We picked up our Model S from Torrance yesterday and I now have the garage door open so I can smell it. <tesla grin>

I made the document open for revisions, not locked. Anybody can change it.

The Final Spreadsheet - Open for Public Edits

Thanks everyone for all the assistance in providing the source data and supporting this effort.

For everyone that hasn't received their car. It's worth the wait - it's awesome!!

Breathe...breathe...strong drinks....breath...

from my Samsung galaxy s3
Lol, Good thinking. Work was super busy Friday so it went by quick...out for dinner, had a few, then downtown St Pete for my favorite sea salt caramel gelato...and what are the odds there was a black Model S parked right near the gelato place?! ARG!

I got a call from the Tampa SC today...my car is on a truck headed my way...scheduled to pick up Tuesday morning!

That's great news. I am hoping my car comes on the earlier side of the delivery dates as I am planning to visit family for memorial day weekend and would love to take the S and try out the superchargers. My in-laws (who we are visiting) have even offered to install a 10-30 outlet for me in their garage.

That's great news. I am hoping my car comes on the earlier side of the delivery dates as I am planning to visit family for memorial day weekend and would love to take the S and try out the superchargers. My in-laws (who we are visiting) have even offered to install a 10-30 outlet for me in their garage.
Then I will make a prediction for you, too! I am seeing you picking yours up also in a Tuesday...May 21. Definitely by the weekend! I sure hope I'm right!

So with a window of May 15-29, and a live app yesterday, build date of May 6 i'm thinking early? Timing guess Btrflyl8e?
Hmmm...I will go out on a limb and say May 13 or 14. I get the feeling they've been giving themselves a pretty big cushion and then "exceed" your expectation by delivering "early" if at all possible. It's what I would do. Humans are funny that way.