Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Delivery Dates and Sequencing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just receive my vin#. Does any body knows how much longer after getting the
Vin # I should expect an exact delivery date.

battery: 40
Color: black
Delivery window: may 20- June 2

thanks

Trend now seems to be 2 to 3 weeks later, and more towards the leading edge of those windows. So your May 20 - June 2nd dates are accurate. Not sure if there are any delivery challenges with Texas though.

Need update! Must be driving! :)

from my Samsung galaxy s3
Lol, I was also working but somehow managed to put 95 miles on it today! She's happily charging now so we can go retrieve my other car from my office in Tampa. This was so much better than I even dreamed. I shoulda brought a change of clothes...

I am completely in love.

Our car on the truck

By complete serendipity, one of my facebook friends posted this picture of a bunch of Model S's being trucked to the Tesla store. One of the red ones is ours (though I can't figure out which it is).

931391_10151338415365904_88708752_n.jpg

Three more days!

Lol, I was also working but somehow managed to put 95 miles on it today! She's happily charging now so we can go retrieve my other car from my office in Tampa. This was so much better than I even dreamed. I shoulda brought a change of clothes...

I am completely in love.

Congratulations!

It was nice chatting with you at the Tampa Service Center celebration.

Regards,

Larry

Congratulations!

It was nice chatting with you at the Tampa Service Center celebration.

Regards,

Larry
Thanks Larry, it was nice chatting with you, too. I haven't even gotten to take any pics yet because a. I can't stop driving long enough and b. when I do, it's dark. Windows are being tinted tomorrow afternoon so I plan to find a nice spot to take a few.

I don't think the giddiness wil ever wear off.

Thanks Larry, it was nice chatting with you, too. I haven't even gotten to take any pics yet because a. I can't stop driving long enough and b. when I do, it's dark. Windows are being tinted tomorrow afternoon so I plan to find a nice spot to take a few.

I don't think the giddiness wil ever wear off.

Congrats! I'll watch for yours around the 'hood

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Congrats! I'll watch for yours around the 'hood

:wink: Every time I come home my next door neighbor comes out. She's obsessed with the car! I'm gonna be needing that gelato soon!

Got the windows tinted today. DARK. 20% on all, and i did get the strip across the windshield since I commute into the sun both ways. You'll soon see a pic of MY car on PCA's website along with yours!

:wink: Every time I come home my next door neighbor comes out. She's obsessed with the car! I'm gonna be needing that gelato soon!

Got the windows tinted today. DARK. 20% on all, and i did get the strip across the windshield since I commute into the sun both ways. You'll soon see a pic of MY car on PCA's website along with yours!

Nice ill check it out!

VIN 10724, delivery 5/24-6/7 to Scottsdale AZ. "40kWh", standard suspension, pano, stereo, white, black leather, lacewood. Currently driving a Hyundai rental car since my car sold too soon. I have named the rental "Dogbert". It's the most spiritless machine I've ever driven. It smells like coffee, businesspeople and fear.

- - - Updated - - -

I would love to see a few pictures of the 20% tint and visor strip. I plan to do the same with nanocool tint to get the cabin dark and cool.