Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Delivery Dates and Sequencing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It will be nice to have another Tesla in the neighborhood! Happy for you.

Thanks AIMc! I drove down to Middletown from Newark this morning and saw a white S on route 1. Then I followed a signature red S into a business complex in Middletown. Certainly seeing more and more around! Now if we can just get a charging station somewhere in Lewes/Rehoboth I will be set!

I am on the road all day (sales) so chances are we will run into each other at some point. Can't wait!

So there goes the theory that production is in VIN order. gbdesai is 22700 with a P85 and a 10/7 production date. I'm 22548 and also a P85 and have a production date of 10/14. Maybe color or location based? Who knows. Either way, it still seems like ages until it arrives.

I have not gotten any 'outreach' from Tesla (no contact besides the confirmation email on 9/9) but I checked with someone at the SC and they looked it up for me.

Only odd thing on mine (22700) is that I originally ordered brown/tan and asked for a delay till November. Decided on a color change to grey/black and financially became fine with as fast as they could deliver it. I asked for those changes on 9/6 after I finalized on 9/5. It took a week to confirm the changes and then I got the 10/12 date for delivery at the factory...

I am in production! Whoohoo - maybe I will get the car earlier than they say. 20 days between production and delivery seems a bit long...
Screen Shot 2013-10-05 at 3.24.43 PM.png

I am in production! Whoohoo - maybe I will get the car earlier than they say. 20 days between production and delivery seems a bit long...
View attachment 32208

Sam - That is awesome! I'm kinda bummed right now because Bryan said my delivery is estimated for 11/25!! I'm going to send in my MVPAs tonight and get the ball rolling and hopefully that will speed things up. I hope that i'm not going to have to wait that long!