Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S First Drive Reviews

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cross-posting my comments from FB:

Agree with all here; very enjoyable and evocative read. I too am a Roadster owner, and drove the Sunset Red non-perf car on the first day at Fremont. The Perf sounds a little more competition for the Roadster, but still both are great personalities. I live in a place with tiny twisty roads, so I will keep and love my Brilliant Yellow Roadster as long as I live. Nonetheless, our Signature Red Model S will be the car we take to roam the continent, perhaps from Alaska and Nunuvut to Florida. Bravo, and thanks!

Ugh I *WISH* all the journalists would stop quoting the signature prices as the top of the line cost for the Model S. Nobody reading an article about the Model S who doesn't already have a sig reservation will be paying that much...so why are they quoting it as the high end price? Makes the car seem a little more expensive than it is.

Ugh I *WISH* all the journalists would stop quoting the signature prices as the top of the line cost for the Model S. Nobody reading an article about the Model S who doesn't already have a sig reservation will be paying that much...so why are they quoting it as the high end price? Makes the car seem a little more expensive than it is.

I agree. If I didn't know so much about the car, based on some of these reviews I would think the cheapest you could get the model s would be around $80,000-90,000. They often mention the 40kWh battery pack but don't always quote its price.

Last edited: