Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S floor mats in Tesla Store

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does the back row all-weather floor mat not fit quite right for you guys, or am I being dumb? It seems a touch (maybe 1/2"-3/4") too long. If I line up the back of the mat, the rails that the front seats slide on don't clear the front of the mat. If I line up the front of the mat, the back doesn't fit. Blegh.

Haven't tried installing the front ones yet - I don't know if I want to trust myself not to screw up screwing the tabs into the carpet.

Does the back row all-weather floor mat not fit quite right for you guys, or am I being dumb? It seems a touch (maybe 1/2"-3/4") too long. If I line up the back of the mat, the rails that the front seats slide on don't clear the front of the mat. If I line up the front of the mat, the back doesn't fit. Blegh.

Haven't tried installing the front ones yet - I don't know if I want to trust myself not to screw up screwing the tabs into the carpet.

The instruction sheet shows "tucking" a bit of the mats user the front seat rails, once you do that, they fit just fine.
Installing the hooks is easy, I just used drywall screws to mark where the hooks go (centers)