TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model S iOS App 2.3 Bug

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by steilkurve, Apr 9, 2015.

1. steilkurve

steilkurve Member

[FONT=.HelveticaNeueInterface-Regular]New version seems more stable and it is cool to have it in French for those of us French speaking. However, when in French, it displays garbage text instead of the temperature inside the car. Switching my OS back to English fixes the issue but that's not really convenient. Anyone else seen this?[/FONT]

2. mibaro2

mibaro2 Member

I've installed the updated app. Seems to be more responsive, and I am not getting any timeout errors.
    I wondered about the French issue on the climate screen, so switched my 5s to french. It showed the interieur temperature as ,1f . In english it shows 11.0c.

So yes, seems to be a bug.

- - - Updated - - -

When turning the heat on to 28C, the inside temperature shown in french stays at ,1f . I was hoping it would change so I could see a pattern as the car heated up.

btw..they really put "flash" as the french word to flash the lights.? Je pense qu'ils peuvent choisir une autre mot.

3. steilkurve

steilkurve Member

True that. They used 'flash'. I guess 'Clignotants' wouldn't have fit in the button. Generally speaking though, the French in the app is pretty decent. Just that bug on temperature. I sent an email to Tesla. I'll see what they reply.

4. Kalud

Kalud Member

I confirm on my side when I switch my iPhone in French. Fortunately I use English normally.

IMG_5445.PNG English.PNG

5. steilkurve

steilkurve Member

Tesla replied to my email. Said they were passing on the bug report to the appropriate department. We'll see how quickly it gets fixed.