Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker - Q1 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all...I just got back from two trips out of country and had 3rd world wifi on the last trip. I plan to catch up on google doc and first post updates tonight, assuming nothing else comes up and @KaJu74 and @Alain don't beat me to it.

I am also going to ask the Mods to update the title of this thread to drop the now misleading 'Q1' from the title. Can someone please advise on how to reach a moderator without using the f-word (f!re) or talking politics?

Hey all...I just got back from two trips out of country and had 3rd world wifi on the last trip. I plan to catch up on google doc and first post updates tonight, assuming nothing else comes up and @KaJu74 and @Alain don't beat me to it.

I am also going to ask the Mods to update the title of this thread to drop the now misleading 'Q1' from the title. Can someone please advise on how to reach a moderator without using the f-word (f!re) or talking politics?

No need, beat you to it. ;)

Time for a Q2 2014 thread??

OOHhhhh..... Now I see it.

Okay, here's my details:

User: Newscutter
Delivery City: Wexford, PA
Battery: 85, regular S
Ordered: 4/2/14
Confirmed: 4/3/14
Pref Delivery: NOW dammit... oh, "Late May"

No VIN yet, "sourcing parts" still.

Grey, Panoramic Roof, Tan Leather, Obeche Gloss, Tech, Parking, Subzero, Dual Chargers, 19" Primacy

Ordered/Confirmed 4/5/2014:
S85KGrey/Grey Leather/Panoramic Roof/Supercharger/Dual Chargers/Tech Package/ParkingSensors - June Delivery
4/7/2014 Added through SC Rep Fog Lights/Parcel Shelf
4/7/2014 TESLA Email Update: VIN 39772 End of May Delivery

Wow, thats a fast VIN and delivery! I confirmed 3/25 and have yet to get any further updates :(

Also have June for my delivery. They hate me...

ok, I've officially joined the club! First post is my order confirm.

Ordered 4/7/14, confirmed 4/8/14
S85 Blue/Tan Leather
Pano Roof
Fogs
Parking Sensors (small garage!)
Obeche Matte
Yacht Floor
Air Suspension
Tech Package
UHF Sound

I'm also getting the June for delivery, but I'm hoping that confirming right away will get me some help there. One can hope!

Thread seems to be a bit of a dup of another but this is the Q1 orders thread, no?

Anyway my car entered production today! 32 days from confirmation. They moved the delivery up 4 days to to 4/21 (12 days from now). So new target delivery is 45 days from confirmation (I ordered and confirmed same day to avoid the extra 2 week sit time).

I would call them. Looking at the spreadsheet, more than two weeks with no VIN assigned is pretty far out of the normal. (Unless you requested something other than soonest possible delivery, in which case it's probably perfectly normal)

Yeah, I requested earliest possible - exactly 2 weeks today from confirmation. I did notice most VINs seem to come in fairly quickly around a week. I'll probably wait a couple more days and give them a call.

Sometime in the last two hours, my status changed to this:

y6egyza9.jpg

So that's Saturday to Tuesday in production...

Spoke to DS yesterday, moved the delivery date up to April 10th from the 18th. Pretty much exactly 2 months from ordering/confirming. Gotta find things to keep myself busy for the next week. Is it weird to clean my garage 3-4x between now and then?

According to DS, all systems go for tomorrow afternoon pickup. 58 days from order/confirm to pickup on East Coast. And yes, it feels like Christmas Eve when I was a kid.