Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker - Q1 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car is fully completed! I actually couldn't check Fri or Sat, so it may have finished anytime between early Friday morning and this evening; but it is done now. Crossing my fingers that I'll get the car sometime this week -- it shouldn't take that long to bring it up to Seattle, right? ;)

My car is fully completed! I actually couldn't check Fri or Sat, so it may have finished anytime between early Friday morning and this evening; but it is done now. Crossing my fingers that I'll get the car sometime this week -- it shouldn't take that long to bring it up to Seattle, right? ;)

Cripes! It seems like you just ordered, Schrike! :wink:

I guess they're really starting to shorten the turnaround (nice for new orders).

Perhaps production constraint will soon be a thing of the past?

Nice Schrike! What is that turnaround time, like one month? Though, you did get the P85+ which supposedly has a much faster build time than the S85. Hoping yours gets to Seattle soon!

Well that is 2 cars completed production and waiting to get to Seattle how many do they need to fill the trailer and start driving!

The day has FINALLY COME! (and, technically, GONE)

Model S P85+ delivered at 9:25pm CDT May 2nd 2014!

Unfortunately, the already poor light of the day was well into disappearing by then so I didn't get to do a very thorough investigation of paint and wheel condition, or look for dents/scratches. What I could see looked damn good though!

Some initial shots of it in the garage for the night (a whole 6-inches to spare:scared:; need to do some spring cleaning ASAP). Better pics to follow.

Strangely, I received a pair of custom Tesla fob "cozies" with my car but did not receive a license plate frame. Anyone else receive the same?
Finally! Great color/wheel combo! Congratz!

Just got an email from my DS, "I just wanted to let you know that your Model S is about to enter production." :biggrin:

Hey AndroidDream - that is sweet! Looks like less than a month from Confirm to entering production! Did you get a "P" or just a standard 85? Did you get a VIN assigned yet, I didn't see your profile updated in the spreadsheet. Just trying to gauge when mine is going to start production :) I got a 60, but only confirmed 6 days later - would be awesome if my S is only 6 days behind!

Got the Grin!

The wait ended yesterday at 10:00 am. Everything went great at the delivery and I have been driving around since. Out of all the choices I had made, I was most worried about the nappa gray leather because it was more a matter of not wanting the other two choices rather that wanting the gray, but I have to say that with the lacewood, the interior looks amazing and I really love it. The gray also goes well with my silver paint and doesn't clash at all with the more tan colored headliner.

Driving the car is amazing, but it surprises me how much I absolutely love the regenerative braking. Almost as much fun as rocket mode take offs. I've seen some comments that it is not strong enough, but so far, it seems to me they have done a great job getting it to do the right thing at the right time.

Anyway, I'll leave some eye candy for you here and as soon as I'm charged up again I'll be out driving for a while.

IMAG1001.jpg
IMAG1002.jpg
IMAG1003.jpg

Cant believe I haven't provided my info for the Q2 tab yet. It is all below. Thanks.

Jason
Thanks for the info!

- - - Updated - - -

The wait ended yesterday at 10:00 am. Everything went great at the delivery and I have been driving around since. Out of all the choices I had made, I was most worried about the nappa gray leather because it was more a matter of not wanting the other two choices rather that wanting the gray, but I have to say that with the lacewood, the interior looks amazing and I really love it. The gray also goes well with my silver paint and doesn't clash at all with the more tan colored headliner.

Driving the car is amazing, but it surprises me how much I absolutely love the regenerative braking. Almost as much fun as rocket mode take offs. I've seen some comments that it is not strong enough, but so far, it seems to me they have done a great job getting it to do the right thing at the right time.

Anyway, I'll leave some eye candy for you here and as soon as I'm charged up again I'll be out driving for a while.

Congratz! Great looking car and pictures.

I have a delivery date and time, but no VIN yet. Seems weird. Ordered and confirmed 4-23. Delivery 6-27 10am Seattle Service Center. Killing me waiting for VIN.

Seattle SC seems to be really prompt about scheduling an initial delivery date. I got an email maybe two days after I confirmed my order. Maybe they have a lot of deliveries to deal with, so they schedule them as soon as they have a timeline for manufacturing?