Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker - Q1 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Alain,

I just realized I never asked to be added to the spreadsheet. Most of my details are in my signature, but in case this is easier to read:

S85, blue, textile/piano, ordered 22-May-2014, confirmed 24-May, September delivery (convo with DS indicated 12-Sep at latest), sourcing parts, no vin yet, pano, tech, air, UHFS, cold weather, parking sensors, all else default

Thanks much for doing this!

Alain13 -

A new order for the spreadsheet:

Model: P85
Ordered: 6/12/14
Confirmed: 6/14/14
Expected Delivery: September

David
You have been added to the sheet :)

- - - Updated - - -

Alain13-

An update for 49457:

Scheduled Delivery: 28 Aug for Los Angeles

Silver, Solid Color Roof, 19", Leather Tan, Obeche Wood Gloss, Tech, Pkg Sensors, Parcel Shelf, Single Charger

Cheers,
Thanks for the update!

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently mine is in the factory. The webpage says sourcing parts...
The website is always a few hours behind, they'll probably only update it once every 24h.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Alain,

I just realized I never asked to be added to the spreadsheet. Most of my details are in my signature, but in case this is easier to read:

S85, blue, textile/piano, ordered 22-May-2014, confirmed 24-May, September delivery (convo with DS indicated 12-Sep at latest), sourcing parts, no vin yet, pano, tech, air, UHFS, cold weather, parking sensors, all else default

Thanks much for doing this!
You're welcome! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Alain13, Here is my info for the tracker: Everything is in my signature except delivery in Longwood, FL and piano black trim. Thanks for keeping the tracker for all of us.
Thanks for the info!

- - - Updated - - -

@ Alain13,

Hi there,
P85, confirmed 5/13/14. VIN received 6/10/13. DS said to expect delivery on or about 7/28/13. Grey, Air Susp., Tech, Tan leather, parking sensors, dual chargers, fog, alcantara headliner and dashboard trim, pano roof. Thanks.
You have been added to the sheet.
And congratulations on your delivery! I think you are the first who got there MS delivered before ordering it! ;)

@ Alain13,

Hi there,
P85, confirmed 5/13/14. VIN received 6/10/13. DS said to expect delivery on or about 7/28/13. Grey, Air Susp., Tech, Tan leather, parking sensors, dual chargers, fog, alcantara headliner and dashboard trim, pano roof. Thanks.

With 7/28 delivery, you should see an update this week of it going into production. Let Alain13 know when that changes too. The factory shutdown for retooling the lines starts at the end of this week.

About time I should add my order too!
S85, VIN: 48748, confirmed 5/24/14, estimated delivery 8/29. Black, textile, tech, pano, parking sensors, obeche matte,.

S85, No VIN yet, ordered 5/19/14, confirmed 5/21/14, estimated delivery 8/28
Blue, Pano, Fog, Obeche Wood Matte, Parcel Shelf, Parking Sensors, Rear Facing Seats, Smart Air Suspension, Tan Leather, Tech Package

Thanks for the info! Added it to the sheet.