Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker - Q1 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Production is now complete!! DS said promised delivery of Sept. 30th is still good. May even be moved up a day! :smile: HPWC is being installed today....
In production today... delivery date is undetermined still, but DS suggests before end of September.
My production is complete as well, awaiting transit. It took 4 days on the dashboard, Sunday morning to Thursday morning.
Congratz all!

My pick up is scheduled for tomorrow morning.
Keep us posted! (With pics!) :)

I picked mine up today - exactly on the date and time it was scheduled three months ago!
That's great! Enjoy the ride! But...pics or it didn't happen! ;)

Well it's finally happened! We received a call this morning from our DS. Delivery is today and we're scheduled to get it in 45 mins!!!! Yesterday, we thought it was Monday. I sort of wonder if the DS is really dependent on the service center being able to get the car ready in time. But I have to say that we slept better last night not knowing that we were getting a car today. So Tesla did us a favor.

What a day! I got a new iPhone, a replaced work computer and a car all on the same day! Technological heaven!!!

Finally delivered today!!!!!!!

models.jpg

Wow, 45 minutes notice? Kind of crazy. Still, nobody can complain.

I had 2 hours of notice, and my dashboard never changed until I had signed papers and was in the car being given the grand tour. We stopped at the dashboard, now showing the 'Accept Delivery' button, and I swear I heard a drumroll as I reached to press it. ;-)

And, yeah, I didn't complain in....the.....least at the short notice.

May as well store this here, for tracking purposes. Here's one data point.

Ordered S85 on June 11.
Skipped the delay confirmation step, confirmed the next day.
Immediately flipped to "we are sourcing parts.."
VIN assigned July 22. Began upgrading power to the house, adding 100A circuit to garage.
Factory shutdown end of July, sad week.
But first week of August, get a phone call, "we switched grey color, are you OK with the new?". Answer: let me see it, they did, answer: hell yes!
Mid-August, Tesla extends my battery warranty to 8 year Infinite. I'm ok with that too.
Third week August, Tesla starts getting formal with documents to sign.
Delivery initially pegged at "mid September" became Sept.17, then Sept.24, then I actually go delivered on Sept. 18.

So, deposit and order June 11, 2014.
At my door Sept. 18. I live in Canada.
3 months plus one week.

About the same story with me. Last Saturday DS stated Production was done. Testing in the process and then shipping to Chicago. Not sure why I didn't get mine on the same day as you did. But at least I can see the light finally!

May as well store this here, for tracking purposes. Here's one data point.

Ordered S85 on June 11.
Skipped the delay confirmation step, confirmed the next day.
Immediately flipped to "we are sourcing parts.."
VIN assigned July 22. Began upgrading power to the house, adding 100A circuit to garage.
Factory shutdown end of July, sad week.
But first week of August, get a phone call, "we switched grey color, are you OK with the new?". Answer: let me see it, they did, answer: hell yes!
Mid-August, Tesla extends my battery warranty to 8 year Infinite. I'm ok with that too.
Third week August, Tesla starts getting formal with documents to sign.
Delivery initially pegged at "mid September" became Sept.17, then Sept.24, then I actually go delivered on Sept. 18.

So, deposit and order June 11, 2014.
At my door Sept. 18. I live in Canada.
3 months plus one week.