Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
85Kwatt.jpg

This is the California Legacy Plate. They are available in colors from the past, this black with yellow is from 1960.
It is not as annoying as the white plate.
~Larry

I still love to photograph my beauty.

I love your Model S. IMHO it is the best aesthetic example of a white Model S; the choice of wheels, the lowering, your artistic touch, and really underlines why I think not painting the bottom strips makes the Model S look unfinished in light colours. I ordered black because I couldn't be bothered to get the painting done.

I am reading that there will be a new iteration of the Model S soon. I think tesla needs a slight refresh on the model s. Perhaps new bumpers, lights and a few new options such as cooing seats, new and improved lcd display with faster internet, front camera, new headlights with LEDs, just to name a few.

I am reading that there will be a new iteration of the Model S soon. I think tesla needs a slight refresh on the model s. Perhaps new bumpers, lights and a few new options such as cooing seats, new and improved lcd display with faster internet, front camera, new headlights with LEDs, just to name a few.
I hope not, because that would make your signature even longer! I can't imagine you'd be able to avoid upgrading! :biggrin: