Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Plaid Track Package Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Correct and no you can’t get telsa to unlock the 200mph without the CCB upgrade.

As of right now you get the wheels and tires included in that 20k too.
So looks like my car should have the drift mode free from a download?
2021 Plaid?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230912_105419_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230912_105419_Chrome.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 90
The track package and CCB package are showing up as sold out for me now. I wonder if they are actually sold out, or if they appear that way to me since I purchased the track package.

Joe
The track package and CCB package are showing up as sold out for me now. I wonder if they are actually sold out, or if they appear that way to me since I purchased the track package.

Joe
It’s rather frustrating that I ordered and paid for the track package (TP) during the 1st round. Now the 2nd round has opened and closed, and I still have no ETA for the TP to my service center (SC). There are also 3 others at my SC still waiting for their TP arrival. Surely this won’t be as bad as those who plopped down a quarter mil on the 2020 Roadster 5 years ago and are having to wait at least until 2024 for delivery.

I’m not sure if this is related but has anyone found that their car has not been receiving software updates since the CCB install? I am stuck on 2023.20.4.1 (no FSD beta). One explanation would be that the config change for CCB put the car in a different software update rollout group. Currently waiting for service to get back to me.

I’m not sure if this is related but has anyone found that their car has not been receiving software updates since the CCB install? I am stuck on 2023.20.4.1 (no FSD beta). One explanation would be that the config change for CCB put the car in a different software update rollout group. Currently waiting for service to get back to me.
It’s only been a week since a config update for me so too soon to tell. I’m on 2023.26.9

Mine says 2023.7.30 aswell what's that mean there is updates out we did not receive? What is the FSD 11.4.7 mean? Sorry new to Tesla.
Thanks Matt
2023, 7th week .30 version build. Full Self Driving beta build v11.4.7

Those of use in the full self driving beta aren’t on the newest firmware as so far FSD Beta is ahead in older standard firmware.

Reactions: bargrens@gmail
So sweet.
Finally got someone to weigh the Zero G track pack 20” wheels and tires.

59.5lb - front
62.5lb - rear

That would then translate to:

Front wheel weighs 29.5 lbs (tire is 30 lbs.)

Rear wheel weighs 33.5 lbs (tire is 29 lbs.)

If those are in fact official Zero G specs, I'd love to hear Tesla engineering's reasoning for not commissioning a lighter forged wheel given the 21" cast Arachnid rears are only 3lbs heavier. I don't care about the additional .5" width. Most of the weight comes from the center section anyways. I presume it has to do with having to dynamically manage 4,800lbs with the stickier Goodyears.

Alas, there are superior one piece forged options in the aftermarket from top shelf brands like Forgeline, HRE, etc. Only if BBS would offer a Plaid spec 20" FI-R. My 20x10.5s on my other car is 18.5lbs soaking wet. Heck, add another 5lbs for load. Still well short.

Reactions: xEvoLveDx
So sweet.

If those are in fact official Zero G specs, I'd love to hear Tesla engineering's reasoning for not commissioning a lighter forged wheel given the 21" cast Arachnid rears are only 3lbs heavier. I don't care about the additional .5" width. Most of the weight comes from the center section anyways.

Alas, there are superior one piece forged options in the aftermarket from top shelf brands like Forgeline, HRE, etc. Only if BBS would offer a Plaid spec 20" FI-R. My 20x10.5s on my other car is 18.5lbs soaking wet.
They aren’t light and they was a surprise. But they are built to handle track conditions where they absolutely don’t want failures.

Track wheels aren’t light. Look at BBS weights.