Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Refresh Order Thread NJ support group meetup

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DukeofURL

Apr 1, 2016
North NJ
Realizing @sam3194 ’s post of “All of us in NJ should meet up and have a drink.” I’ve created this thread in the appropriate forum for us to organize just such a thing!

I’m in Morris county, we should find somewhere that’s convenient for anyone interested in the NJ area, and gripe about lack of VINs, EDDs, and everything thing else over a couple of your favorite beverages!

For reference, the thread is this 2500-pager right here: Wiki - Model S Delivery Update

Last edited:
Realizing @sam3194 ’s post of “All of us in NJ should meet up and have a drink.” I’ve created this thread in the appropriate forum for us to organize just such a thing!

I’m in Morris county, we should find somewhere that’s convenient for anyone interested in the NJ area, and gripe about lack of VINs, EDDs, and everything thing else over a couple of your favorite beverages!

For reference, the thread is this 2500-pager right here: Wiki - Model S Delivery Update
I'm in Essex county

Reactions: JimLL and DukeofURL
So guys I am allegedly getting my LR in the next couple of days and will be back in NJ in 2 weeks. I will post up the specific dates as it gets closer. FYI I will be in the Livingston/Millburn area...I am happy to meetup somewhere within 20-30 min of there and that makes sense for the most people that want to see the car. @DCland21 you're gonna have to come up the GSP buddy...sorry! 🤣

Reactions: DCland21
Just picked up from Springfield today. Paperwork on dashboard. Signed where necessary, dropped bank check in envelope, walked into showroom. Done in about 10 minutes. None of the issues prior car deliveries. Joints tight. Its day 1. I am coming from a 2015 Model S70D

Attachments

• 2021-07-22_16-37-30_319.jpeg
    2021-07-22_16-37-30_319.jpeg
    830.9 KB · Views: 70
Just picked up from Springfield today. Paperwork on dashboard. Signed where necessary, dropped bank check in envelope, walked into showroom. Done in about 10 minutes. None of the issues prior car deliveries. Joints tight. Its day 1. I am coming from a 2015 Model S70D

Awesome. I was just there last week doing a MY test drive. Saw a whole flock of white vehicles I assume going to their new homes.
While there did you go through that comprehensive delivery checklist (out on the internet) in the lot or did you wait until you got home? (Or didn't do it all?)

Reactions: DCland21