Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Refresh- Software version

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

Picked up my MSLR on August 5, 2022. The cat came with 2022.15.102. It has not pulled down 2022.20.xxx yet. Seems it takes a while for it to get the latest version but how long is “a while”? Anybody in the same boat? It did pull down the latest Navigation release that came out a couple of days ago.

Hello,

Picked up my MSLR on August 5, 2022. The cat came with 2022.15.102. It has not pulled down 2022.20.xxx yet. Seems it takes a while for it to get the latest version but how long is “a while”? Anybody in the same boat? It did pull down the latest Navigation release that came out a couple of days ago.
6 days in between updates is not “a while”.

Do you have the priority updates box checked?

Upvote 0
I did not say that I received an update already. It’s 6 days and counting. Also there is no priority updates box. It’s Standard vs Advanced and that has nothing to do with how quickly you get the updates. Yes that is set to Advanced.
You said you bought the car 6 days ago….

Why do you think updates get immediately pushed to you?

Advanced = priority updates.

Upvote 0
New vehicles generally take 30 days to get into the system for updates.
That’s not always true, but it can be true. Patience is a key, in general, though. My 2022 received its first update within the first few days. I picked up the car June 3.

Attachments

• C74F76CB-5044-472C-9687-B9F3DF50B192.jpeg
    C74F76CB-5044-472C-9687-B9F3DF50B192.jpeg
    125.9 KB · Views: 82
Upvote 0
I took my Model X delivery on 07/17, and the version is also 2022.15.102. It has been more than 30 days now and there is still no update available.
Had to take in the car for various post delivery issues. I asked the tech to look into the software version. He said my car was in a small group of 200 that is still waiting for a stable version due to the use of hardware that is different from standard builds. Not sure what to make of it or even believe it..could be a bunch of BS for all I know. I guess we wait.

Upvote 0