Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S sightings in Ontario

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They drove the car as opposed to bringing it on an enclosed trailer?

Yes, the valet drove the car to me, and drove mine back to Laval.

They would also be bringing it back the same way, except it looks like I'm going to be passing through Montreal on Thursday. If the timing works out the way I expect, I'll drive the loaner to Laval, switch into my car, and continue on to my destination. This will save me a few hours charging - the first "pack swap" in Canada! :biggrin:

I saw 3 Teslas yesterday!

First one was at the Trafalgar exit on the QEW around 4:45pm. You were in a blue Model S I think, we exchanged waves. :)

Second was in Toronto on Lakeshore Blvd around 6pm, I don't think you saw me as you were turning left as I passed by. Yours was a light coloured Model S, white or silver maybe.

The 3rd was a sig red Model S plugged in at the TD Center. I hope you needed the J1772 as badly as I did. ;)

Wait...there is a J1772 at the TD centre?

I saw 3 Teslas yesterday!

First one was at the Trafalgar exit on the QEW around 4:45pm. You were in a blue Model S I think, we exchanged waves. :)

Second was in Toronto on Lakeshore Blvd around 6pm, I don't think you saw me as you were turning left as I passed by. Yours was a light coloured Model S, white or silver maybe.

The 3rd was a sig red Model S plugged in at the TD Center. I hope you needed the J1772 as badly as I did. ;)

Interesting. I was on the Lakeshore about that time, but of course mine is blue. I came down Bay Street and looped back on the the Lakeshore East to the Gardiner on my way to the Tesla Club meeting.

My first out and about sighting!

Yesterday (Friday) in Toronto, saw a grey 85(P?) coming out of the parking garage. I was two cars behind you in my black 85. You came out of the garage and crossed Gerard, though it didn't look like the guy in front of me really wanted to let you in with the packed traffic! You made it, though I would have ensure there was lots of room for you to pull out in front of me!

Is there a charger in that garage that you were parked in? I charged up at the Eaton Chelsea for the day...

Who was in the Tesla at Tim Hortons drive through at 9:00 a.m. this Saturday, March 22? It's the Tim Hortons by the CanLan ice rink on Ford drive in Oakville.
Nice red model S.
I was telling a friend in Tim Hortons about Tesla, and you came by at precisely the right time !!

mcfadyena and family dropped by for some electrons today, with his NEW Model S. (Nice chatting with you!) And another Model S for my collection - this one with Aero wheels! They look pretty good on a black car.

IMG_2664.JPG

this one with Aero wheels! They look pretty good on a black car.

The loaner I had came with them as well. They look better in person than I thought they would, but to me still look a little too much like old hubcaps. One downside was that in the very deep snow I was driving in with the loaner, they would get jammed up with snow causing an imbalance vibration and it was hard to get in there and clean the snow out.

Doug - thanks for the hospitality, and the test drive in your Model S!
For those following my plight with my Model S, Doug took me for a rip in his car to show me what a non-drafty vehicle felt like. The verdict? It has no draft :)

Thanks again for the charge, but more importantly for the company. It was great to drop over, and great for my boys to see your cool office and pseudo garage.

Re: Aeros. I love them! I may be in the minority, but I love do love them...

mcfadyena and family dropped by for some electrons today, with his NEW Model S. (Nice chatting with you!) And another Model S for my collection - this one with Aero wheels! They look pretty good on a black car.

View attachment 45961