Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S "Team October"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Take it for what it is worth to you. Per my old SA, who is now in charge of a remote delivery team in the South US region, he said the delivery dates were for new orders only. He said all current customers will get “priority“ over the next few weeks now that they have started up Model S production again.

Reactions: kj71109
Now my order is getting back to Oct as well. Curious about why Tesla keeps changing the EDD.
It makes sense that the EDD doesn't just change for no reason. Something has to happen for it to change. Does it change when it goes from order status to factory hold? And from factory hold to production hold? It makes sense that if it is in the build process that a time frame can be established? If there is a hold during the build process i.e. (waiting for parts) that an EDD would not be possible but a month (Oct) should be? I have been going with the premis that if I have dates then the car is on the normal loop. If I have a month (Oct) then the car is in the loop but there is something that is holding up the process. If I have no EDD or month (Oct) then it in between processes and will have a new EDD or month (Oct) once it gets into the next line. i.e. done with build but waiting for testing and certs. I have no idea if any of this works or if the gummies were just stronger?