Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Tour (Stores)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Norbert: I'm not sure how long it will stay, but I do know that it only arrived late Thursday night.
Last month, an employee at the Santana Row store said they would be getting this car, and it would stay until release candidate cars are readily available. Not sure if that is still true, but if so, it should be there for a few weeks at least.

Santana Row finally has that White Performance S today. I went there over lunch (for a burger at The Counter), and was happily surprised to see it sitting there. This is VIN 53, which I hear is the same one that was in Newport last weekend.
I have some pics posted here
These pics include a few of the new controls on the touchscreen, the key fob, the tan leather (which is REALLY nice in person), and some other shots. Also, not noted in the pictures is the carbon fibre... I love it. I hate the samples, but in the car it is so much more refined.

God bless you for holding onto MoblieMe :) I moved everything to Flicker last month in prep for the shutdown.

Can anyone who goes and sits in a fully functional S please test the turn signals? I'm curious if they brought over the "lane-change" blinkers common on german cars like Mercedes (which they seem to borrowed the whole stalk setup from).

Saw a tweet today that Menlo Park had a new car on display so we went there instead of Santana Row, but unfortunately it was the old silver cold-weather test car.
The reason I went was for my wife -- it was her first in-person visit to the car, and after sitting in it, watching the kids ooh-ahh at the car, she decided I made a good choice!
So I better have something good for her on Mother's Day tomorrow :)

Probably so that you can see anyone who's stupid enough to be driving at night without their lights on.

I understood him to mean the "lane change" blinker was mandatory. It's a cool addition to be sure, I just can't think of any safety benefits that would lead them to require it... Unless they consider people driving in the left-most lane with their left blinker on a risk... Though I'm not sure this would help them anyway.