Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S/X deliveries with Intel-based MCU

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up my S75D!!!! I would like to give some good news... I can confirm that my car was fitted with the new MCU. My VIN was 2473XX and went into production on 3/7. The speed is unparalleled. It reacts as fast as you can click. I played with the showroom floor that was outfitted with the old MCU and I felt like I could drive to my destination before the map would even load. All in all, very excited for the faster processor!

Please post show a complete picture of your firmware version.

My MS75D just entered production today. Current status says: Your Tesla is currently in production. Hoping to get the new MCU. I might actually decline delivery if it has the old MCU. I will lose out on $2500 but this new MCU is just too good to pass up. I haven't paid the downpayment or signed the motor vehicle purchase agreement yet. If it has the new MCU I'll be sure to post the update here. Delivery day is 3/26/18.

VIN: 2468XX

Options for anyone curious:
Pearl White Multicoat
Ultra White Seats w/ Carbon Fiber Decor
Sunroof
Premium Upgrades Package
Standard 19 inch Tires

If it entered production today, I suspect your fine.

• Informative
Reactions: zmarty
Just picked up my S75D!!!! I would like to give some good news... I can confirm that my car was fitted with the new MCU. My VIN was 2473XX and went into production on 3/7. The speed is unparalleled. It reacts as fast as you can click. I played with the showroom floor that was outfitted with the old MCU and I felt like I could drive to my destination before the map would even load. All in all, very excited for the faster processor!

Congrats! That is awesome! My VIN is 2496XX and went into production 3/6.. hoping, praying I made the cut like yours!!