Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 90D Discounted inventory Cars - Great leases < $850 a month

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woohoo!!! Congrats!

Thanks to this thread, I cancelled my MS 75D order and spoke to my OA about the possibility of an X w/ at least 6 seats for around $850 a month, and let me tell you, he sounded like he thought I was crazy, but I persisted, and read him almost verbatim what the original post said and I think that's when he started to think this was legit and did the search! After getting through the 8 pages in the thread, I had resigned myself to believe that there probably weren't any left since he didn't call me back right away - but that's not the case - so if you're on the fence... JUMP on it!!! They had found a black one that fit my criteria and we wasted an hour emailing back and forth on specifics, and of course it was gone by the time we went to pull the trigger... luckily he landed us a better deal, and now we're getting a red 2017 Model X 90D w/ a $18,700 discount, 1693 miles (it was a service loaner) pretty much fully loaded:
20" Silver Wheels, Enhanced Autopilot, Premium Upgrades Package, Smart Air Suspension Premium Sound, Black Leather Seats, Six Seat Interior, (the short summary)

It's not quite as sweet a deal as some of the others that I've seen in the thread - our down payment appears to be inflated to bring that monthly down to $855... has anyone else put 9K down for the downpayment? (we're trading in our 2015 Model S)

THANK YOU THANK YOU @SoCal Jimmy - you saved us from buying another Model S :) (not that that would have been so bad either)

I posted this in the similar Model S thread, the volume of deals are drying up, but don't give up. While the "dump" of 90D deals has ended, put your OA to work to find the other good deals that still remain and get dribbed and drabbed out. This morning my OA send me info on a a fully loaded P90DL Model X with AP1 and a 39k price adjustment, which leases for $936/month (on a 2 year lease!). I don't know if it's still available, but I know that someone from TMC was looking at it (I hope he grabbed it - if so, hopefully he'll let us know!).

I posted this in the similar Model S thread, the volume of deals are drying up, but don't give up. While the "dump" of 90D deals has ended, put your OA to work to find the other good deals that still remain and get dribbed and drabbed out. This morning my OA send me info on a a fully loaded P90DL Model X with AP1 and a 39k price adjustment, which leases for $936/month (on a 2 year lease!). I don't know if it's still available, but I know that someone from TMC was looking at it (I hope he grabbed it - if so, hopefully he'll let us know!).

That's a great deal! Are they bringing back the 2 year leases like they did for a short period of time last year?

That would be me :)

And I did grab it!

You are the best - thank you for reaching out to me about it.

I am an existing owner, however, because you put this awesome deal in front of me I am going to use your referral code.

I’ll let you know when I get the car!

I want this deal.

Money factor of 0.0021 (5.04% APR). So for these heavily discounted cars, the leases make for super deals - but you're likely walking away at the end of the lease and moving onto another (hopefully) great deal.

Thanks. Do you think its a good deal though? Honestly asking because Tesla is quoting me .99% interest rate if I were to buy instead of lease, whereas with a lease its effectively a 5% interest rate. I will be deducting more than 50% of depreciation due to business use, so buying might be better according to numbers. Just trying to understand why many of you are leasing instead of buying.

P
Thanks. Do you think its a good deal though? Honestly asking because Tesla is quoting me .99% interest rate if I were to buy instead of lease, whereas with a lease its effectively a 5% interest rate. I will be deducting more than 50% of depreciation due to business use, so buying might be better according to numbers. Just trying to understand why many of you are leasing instead of buying.

I bought our S because I'm depreciating it under a business.

I leased our X's because I don't trust the reliability of it and I'm hedging my bet against more upgrades in the future and don't want to be in the hole on two additional cars. With 23k and 26k off sticker our lease payments were practically half of what they should be and that of a purchase too, so that was a no brainer.

Reactions: 1 person