Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X AC is Loud!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm sorry I'm hearing about so many extra loud (unacceptably loud) AC's in MX's. Mine is not loud at all. Honesty I've never even heard it, other than the air flowing across my face. I can't hear the fan at all. zero.
Never complained about mine as well until we got to 115F here in Seattle :) And to be fair, when inside you don't really hear it, it's only when I stand next to the car it feels like I'm standing next to the jet.

too funny😂

Okay, some well-placed punctuation would have made that a little clearer! It does sound funny when you do that.

As another data point I charge at 72 amps. I have a possibility of 80, but burned out my Tesla wall charger at not quite four years, I bought it when he still had four years, so I didn't want to do the same to this one. Thought dropping it that few amps might reduce the heat enough to make it last longer. Then again we had three unexpected power outages in a row shortly before the last one died. Not sure what caused it.