Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X air suspension lines diagram

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The passenger side has is dropping down.
Had damage to the right front wheel previously.
I believe I have a air line leak. I will soap the lines and the bellows next week but Im fairly sure I have a air hose leak, or the distribution block is leaking.
Does anyone have a diagram of the routing of the front air lines?
Hase anyone replaced the lines in the front?

You can see 'Service Mode' for some details. Service Mode

xcGxkYl.jpg

Reactions: hiroshiy
I'm sure sevrice.tesla.com has a schematic somewhere (its free) but its pretty easy n straightforward...
Once u remove wheel/fender liner or frunk u'll see all the lines
Rear 2 are going down the right side rocker panel

Right front is where the compressor/air distribution block is so very highly likely it got damaged...

replaced the distribution block.
Also replaced the passenger shock.
Took the car in for calibration and nitrogen, The service advisor had never heard of it.
left the car for three days they said the drivers shock is bad. The drivers shock was replace in 22 and again last year.
I don't understand how they determined that the drivers shock is bad when the passenger side is low.
I got the car back without a fix or nitrogen refill.
Any ideas?

Maybe it is leaking slowly. Mine was leaking from o-ring seal inside the strut. Took the strut off the car, lifted the lower part up to expose the seal and applied pipe thread tape, or whatever it is called, to o-ring groove and reassembled the strut. No more leaking. It is also easy to test for leaks if you apply compressed air to strut when it is off the car.