TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model X at local store?

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by bikeandsail, Jan 19, 2016.

1. bikeandsail

bikeandsail Member

#1 bikeandsail, Jan 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
    I would like to know when a model X is available for viewing any where near Cleveland, Ohio.

How about anyone who sees an X in a given the store post to this thread so we will know when to go to see one across the country.

Ron

I am an X reservation holder since December 2013

2. Fallenone

Fallenone Active Member

I made the habit of visiting the local Tesla Store when I travel since last year. So far visited the ones in Santa Barbara, Santa Monica, San Diego, and Boston. No definite answers were given for the time of a model X be in the stores. The most recent one I visited is the San Diego one last week and they told me probably between February and March.

3. mikeash

mikeash Active Member

There's another thread discussing this too:

Model X at showrooms?

Not criticizing, just saying there's some info (sorta) over there too if you want to see.

My local store says they think within a month, but I get the impression they're just guessing.

4. bikeandsail

bikeandsail Member

Thanks for the replies did not know there was another thread on this subject. My local center, Lyndhurst, Ohio says a traveling X will be available for test drives soon and they expect one in the center in Feruery.

Ron

5. jsollender

jsollender Member

Don't know if this is on topic, but Denver SC just delivered a signature red P90D today to a local guy named Ruben.
    Ruben, if you're out there, you are the man in Denver today. Tomorrow you'll be nobody because tomorrow Denver belongs to Peyton.
    Now Monday, you'll be the man again! Congrats. I'd love to see your car on the streets before my "mid-2016" arrival of 90D.