Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X at local store?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I made the habit of visiting the local Tesla Store when I travel since last year. So far visited the ones in Santa Barbara, Santa Monica, San Diego, and Boston. No definite answers were given for the time of a model X be in the stores. The most recent one I visited is the San Diego one last week and they told me probably between February and March.
I would like to know when a model X is available for viewing any where near Cleveland, Ohio.

How about anyone who sees an X in a given the store post to this thread so we will know when to go to see one across the country.

Ron

I am an X reservation holder since December 2013

Don't know if this is on topic, but Denver SC just delivered a signature red P90D today to a local guy named Ruben.
Ruben, if you're out there, you are the man in Denver today. Tomorrow you'll be nobody because tomorrow Denver belongs to Peyton.
Now Monday, you'll be the man again! Congrats. I'd love to see your car on the streets before my "mid-2016" arrival of 90D.