Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X December Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our X went into production yesterday (VIN 08xxx, yes really). Order confirmed Feb 8 and we requested August delivery but we were die-hard coil suspension until they officially cut it and we re-confirmed in mid October. AP2 (and associated costs) for our trouble so it's not all bad! Hoping for a mid-December delivery at the factory.

Our X went into production yesterday (VIN 08xxx, yes really). Order confirmed Feb 8 and we requested August delivery but we were die-hard coil suspension until they officially cut it and we re-confirmed in mid October. AP2 (and associated costs) for our trouble so it's not all bad! Hoping for a mid-December delivery at the factory.
You got a discount on AP2 hardware?

Ours just went into production but haven't received an email. It was confirmed on 11/09, VIN 029xxx and we are in Portland. Our tentative delivery is the week before Christmas. Hopefully right around the time AP 2.0 is functioning.

Hello...new member and soon to be owner. First post.

90D
Solid Black
6 Seater
Multipattern
EAP
Black 22 Wheels
(No PUP)

Confirmed the order and received VIN on 11/26/16.

Was promised by Sales Person that I'd take delivery by Christmas otherwise will cancel order and refund my deposit.

Vehicle will be registered and financed through my business. MyTesla is a little weird. It's still asking for my Drivers License information in the Registration section even though the green check is next to the Drivers License box. I applied for financing through Tesla Lending as was also promised 1.74 for 72 months, however, I selected 60 months. Any idea as to what that rate is (A++ credit). Received and email stating that they have received my application and will contact me in 24-48 hours. I guess the Payment box on MyTesla does not have the green check until this is finalized?

Cheers!

Was promised by Sales Person that I'd take delivery by Christmas otherwise will cancel order and refund my deposit.

Whoa. Did you actually get that in writing? Their normal contract doesn't really require them to ever deliver a car to you because it defines no dates or penalties for non-performance.

Promised 29 days from VIN to delivery when the average is over 40 days to start production right now....

Reactions: pchengMX
Hello...new member and soon to be owner. First post.

90D
Solid Black
6 Seater
Multipattern
EAP
Black 22 Wheels
(No PUP)

Confirmed the order and received VIN on 11/26/16.

Vehicle will be registered and financed through my business. MyTesla is a little weird. It's still asking for my Drivers License information in the Registration section even though the green check is next to the Drivers License box. I applied for financing through Tesla Lending as was also promised 1.74 for 72 months, however, I selected 60 months. Any idea as to what that rate is (A++ credit). Received and email stating that they have received my application and will contact me in 24-48 hours. I guess the Payment box on MyTesla does not have the green check until this is finalized?

Cheers!
Congrats and hope you get it soon! I had a question did you get to choose the option when you financed for 1.74% for 72 months? Because I just looked at the customize my payment and it still shows option 1.99% for 72 months?

But I did see someone that went grouch Tesla lending and got 1.74 approve through US BANK so I was wondering how you guys get that option? I haven't applied yet so I am hoping they will off that to me...

Whoa. Did you actually get that in writing? Their normal contract doesn't really require them to ever deliver a car to you because it defines no dates or penalties for non-performance.

Promised 29 days from VIN to delivery when the average is over 40 days to start production right now....

Hi - Not in writing but I'm very confident he will be good on his word. I am also a little skeptical regarding making the delivery date due to everything I had read on the forums regarding delivery dates but took the plunge based on his word. That being said, he was extremely confident and stated that he had spoken to the logistics department accordingly. Apparently there is a big push to deliver vehicles confirmed in November by EOY. I'm hopeful.

Congrats and hope you get it soon! I had a question did you get to choose the option when you financed for 1.74% for 72 months? Because I just looked at the customize my payment and it still shows option 1.99% for 72 months?

But I did see someone that went grouch Tesla lending and got 1.74 approve through US BANK so I was wondering how you guys get that option? I haven't applied yet so I am hoping they will off that to me...

This is a good question. My salesman stated Alliant but I also read it's now US Bank offering that rate for 72 months. I guess I'll wait and see. I'm actually heading to the store tomorrow to speak with my salesperson to confirm that all is good with MyTesla financing, docs, and committed delivery date. Does anyone know what the rate is with US Bank for 60 months? How does financing through a business work? What paperwork do they ask for? I've yet to receive the response to my financing application but since I completed that portion a little while ago...I'm not surprised.

Cheers.

This is a good question. My salesman stated Alliant but I also read it's now US Bank offering that rate for 72 months. I guess I'll wait and see. I'm actually heading to the store tomorrow to speak with my salesperson to confirm that all is good with MyTesla financing, docs, and committed delivery date. Does anyone know what the rate is with US Bank for 60 months? How does financing through a business work? What paperwork do they ask for? I've yet to receive the response to my financing application but since I completed that portion a little while ago...I'm not surprised.

Cheers.
Maybe it's a little different through business side? I would assume all those question you had the financial institution that you go through would have an answer for that. Please keep us updated as to what you come up with I'm very curious and want to finalize my payment within the next couple weeks but want to get the best rate can you private message me any updates because I don't want to flood this thread with an off topic answer.

I was initially denied by US Bank and only reason Tesla gave me is US Bank is very black and white about the income to debt ratio. My FICO score was above 800 and they still denied me. I was applying individually.
So the applied with a separate application with my wife and then they approved us for 1.74% for 60 or 72. I went with 72 months because the total cost of the loan was $733 more over the life of the loan. I could make up the difference in smaller extra payments.

Hope this help!

Cheers.
Congrats on the order!

I originally wanted to finance through Alliant and once I started the process I noticed I couldn't put my business info anywhere on the app. When I called Alliant I was told that they do not do any loans for a business. At the time I was told that was the only bank that Tesla uses so I just decided to use my line of credit which is a little higher rate.

We actually use US Bank for getting our customers RV loans. And yes MX, they are extremely picky but normally have great rates. I think I'll reach out to my DS and ask if I can go through US.

I see all different situations when it comes to what they might want for paperwork. They normally want your returns with all schedules if you are self employed, but sometimes they don't require anything. All depends on the situation and credit scores.