Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X deliveries for September and beyond

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My "manage order" page is down. This happened since the day of Cybertruck delivery event. Everytime I click on the "manage" on my account dashboard, it does not send me to the page that I can see my configurations. Instead it just goes back to the dashboard page after loading.

Attachments

• Weixin Image_20231204143243.png
    Weixin Image_20231204143243.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 34
My "manage order" page is down. This happened since the day of Cybertruck delivery event. Everytime I click on the "manage" on my account dashboard, it does not send me to the page that I can see my configurations. Instead it just goes back to the dashboard page after loading.
My MX "manage order" doesn't work either...but my CT reservation "manage order" page works....go figure, it will have 20 EDD dates before I get the TM

Reactions: Masakakyo
I stopped by a service center to get clarification on the FUSC transfer eligibility requirements, specifically the line that states Tesla will make an exception and honor your free Supercharging transfer request after the Dec 31, 2023 deadline if you were "provided with a delivery window in 2023 at the time you placed your order" (e.g. est. delivery date: Dec 2023 - Jan 2024).
Interesting… the Docusign that I got doesn’t say that. The wording is really strict. If I don’t take delivery this year, then I lose FUSC on both old and new car.

It would be a big win for Tesla to drop another FUSC and earn $250 in the process.

Has anyone received an updated Docusign with that clause added? The lawyer in me is worried that they can lie on their website if the contract I signed didn’t include that clause.

Interesting… I had to formally acknowledge the lack of USS on my MX ordered 10/24 before continuing. The timing is weird, since USS has been gone for quite a while now.

I guess I don’t really have a choice in the matter. After accepting, my delivery window instantly shrunk from Dec. 12 - Dec. 26 down to Dec. 12 - Dec. 19 and a VIN was assigned.View attachment 998430
Is that in the “view agreements” section of the app? Ordered 10/31, still waiting for vin.