Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Deluvery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have an update on Model X deliveries? I ordered in July 2021 and still waiting.
That sucks. Sorry.

Likely mentioned here:
TfvRTh4.jpg

Upvote 0
Do sales associates have any additional insight into deliveries that extends beyond the app?
Unclear - at least from the speculation on this forum. I know they are able to see additional info such as build dates, expected deliveries, etc. You can ask, but sometimes the answer isn't clear because the information the SA's get goes through changes. There's a number of deliveries that suddenly happened with no rhyme or reason, some people somehow "skip ahead" on the queue despite others having the same configuration in the same general area.

Tesla is a black box when it comes to the ramp up of deliveries and it generally doesn't make sense.

Upvote 0
I ordered a six seater LR in July. The SA told me to expect delivery the first two weeks of March or sooner, hence the question. The app is showing March.
Hopefully, you will hit the March time frame. People say the hangup with the 5 and 7 seaters is the middle/rear bench seat. I am pretty sure Tesla makes the buckets seats.

Upvote 0