Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X event e-mail sent out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is the photo studio? Somewhere where they take press shots for the vehicles? How did you know that it was there? Where is it? Does this mean you've seen it?

If you have to be intentionally cryptic, cool, but at least say that.

I wish they could invite everyone go but looks like they are trying to keep the numbers very small. I don't see how a Roadster owner and Model S reservation holder (Signature or not) like Bonnie wouldn't get an invite though.

I think the invites are only going out to Roadster owners and/or Signature reservation holders. I don't think us General Production slumdogs got invites.

I'm a Roadster owner and I haven't gotten one. And, I'm going to be in San Diego that day, and was planning on flying back to Seattle that night. It would be relatively easy for me just to drive up to LA and fly out of there the next morning.

Plus, I'm seriously thinking about buying an X to replace my 95 Pathfinder (which has been doing yeoman duty during the current snow/ice event here).

I'm going to talk to my local sales guy and see if I can scare up an invite. I'll let you know how it goes.